Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,655 members, 7,905,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

Is Vconnect.con Playing Favourites With Their Listings - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Vconnect.con Playing Favourites With Their Listings (212 Views)

Soludo's Favourites Fail Perm Secs' Exams, Governor Withholds Appointments / Vconnect Launches Omnibiz For Smes In Nigeria / Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Vconnect.con Playing Favourites With Their Listings by Terebinth(f): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
I was looking for the contact of a service I had used before and found them on VConnect. But every time I click to see their number, VConnect directs me to other similar businesses saying "They can direct me to other businesses offering the same service." I thought this was odd but it happens on all the contact buttons. They claim they are protecting users or something but to me this just seems like they are directing traffic to particular businesses. Not everyone goes there looking for random service providers. Some people already know who they want to do business with and get on there to get that particular business' contact details but instead you have to answer plenty of irrelevant questions and get redirected to competitors!

I'm registered on the platform but I am now seeing why we don't get any business from there if the platform is playing favourites!

If anyone is enjoying any business benefits from this platform, let me know because I feel like going to delete the businesses I have on there if they are just redirecting people when it's you people are trying to contact

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Need To Own Your Business And Register It With CAC? / Is There A Way I Can Test And Validate My Start-up Idea Without Spending Big Mon / Did You Know You Can Recover Your INSURANCE Claims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.