Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,648 members, 7,951,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Cele Prophet Killed Inside Own Church - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cele Prophet Killed Inside Own Church (8858 Views)

Driver Kills Woman At Cele Bus-Stop, Lagos On Her Way To Work (Graphic Photo) / Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) / Nigerian 'Cele' Pastor In Us Arrested For Beating, Robbing & Raping Ladies(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cele Prophet Killed Inside Own Church by Fynist(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2010
undecidedeli,eliganjaman.Wot d hell wait wot transpired btx dem sef?Maybe d woli c vision say dem promote d acp,the woli giv am time.D time reach nothin happn.Instead dem sack acp.So ACP ask woli y him vision no come 2 pass.So pasto tell acp go 2 hell and d cop sent him 2 hell.End of story.
Re: Cele Prophet Killed Inside Own Church by Shoolar(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2010
May ALMIGHTY GOD protect us in dis country.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Cele Prophet Killed Inside Own Church by Shoolar(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2010
May God protect us in dis county.
Re: Cele Prophet Killed Inside Own Church by nannyo(f): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2010
only God and the officer know wetin happen, and io bet the prophet had it comming
Re: Cele Prophet Killed Inside Own Church by okgerald(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2010
Na wa oh what kind of shit is this, any body inside churh must be resistant to gun shot. Abi?
Re: Cele Prophet Killed Inside Own Church by UyiIredia(m): 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2010
irony !!!!
Re: Cele Prophet Killed Inside Own Church by morevictor: 2:20am On Aug 15, 2010
i had the opportunity of meeting this pastor when he came to Canada. Needless to say, This was a questionable man of God, although it is a shame to die the way he did, i really don't think anyone will be shedding any tears in canada. The little time he was here, he managed to con almost everyone that came to him for help, he did ''miracles' to prove he has power, more like juju, all the eyele in the neighbourwood he stayed in manage to disappear within a week of ''pastor'' staying there, plus he managed to come into canada with fake passport and canada citizenship card, :, and the women looking to God for the miracle of the womb, your guess is as good as mine, May his soul rest in peace anywayundecided,
PS: i don't know why people were calling him messiah, i thought Jesus christ IS the messiah, Anyway, what the hell do i know,
Re: Cele Prophet Killed Inside Own Church by james1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2010
Man of God
Re: Cele Prophet Killed Inside Own Church by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 31, 2010
?
Re: Cele Prophet Killed Inside Own Church by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2010
Re: Cele Prophet Killed Inside Own Church by thameamead(f): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2010
morevictor:

i had the opportunity of meeting this pastor when he came to Canada. Needless to say, This was a questionable man of God, although it is a shame to die the way he did, i really don't think anyone will be shedding any tears in canada. The little time he was here, he managed to con almost everyone that came to him for help, he did ''miracles' to prove he has power, more like juju, all the eyele in the neighbourwood he stayed in manage to disappear within a week of ''pastor'' staying there, plus he managed to come into canada with fake passport and canada citizenship card, :, and the women looking to God for the miracle of the womb, your guess is as good as mine, May his soul rest in peace anywayundecided,
PS: i don't know why people were calling him messiah, i thought Jesus christ IS the messiah, Anyway, what the hell do i know,

"those that live by the sword, die by the sword" all these so-called cele phophets in London make me laugh too with their con miracles, credit card fraud, yahoo yahoo, 419, infact anything goes as long as money is bn made, i pretty all the naive single mothers that fall for their con.
Re: Cele Prophet Killed Inside Own Church by uyiscott: 5:07am On Jan 26, 2011
only god knows what transpire and what meeting they were holding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Killed In An Attack In Jol, Plateau Community / Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion / Man Stripped Unclad, Paraded, For Stealing A Ram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.