Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,861 members, 7,980,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:36 PM

Actor Boris Kodjoe Shares Throwback Photo To Prove He Wasn’t Always Bald - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Boris Kodjoe Shares Throwback Photo To Prove He Wasn’t Always Bald (2419 Views)

Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday / Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Boris Kodjoe Shares Throwback Photo To Prove He Wasn’t Always Bald by LifestyleTonite: 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
Hollywood actor, Boris Kodjoe has shared a throwback picture to show that he wasn’t always bald. According to the light-skinned actor, he started experiencing hair loss around the time he became a father.

In the post which accompanied the picture he shared on Instagram, Boris Kodjoe said he tried everything possible to hide his hair loss all to no avail.

He wrote:

”Yep…go ahead, you can say it. Scream if you want to….I had HAIR!!!! � � Granted it was a long time ago and it left me for good right around the time I became a father. But I fought for it, pretended it was still there even though my hairline receded faster than I could color it in with #mascara or other USELESS anti-balding remedies. #Sharpie#OnlyForMen #HairFibers #FillInPowder I did it all!! And was convinced noone would notice…BUT THEY ALL KNOW YOU’RE DOING IT….EVERYONE KNOWS!!!!
And in the end… I cried ….and learned to say goodbye. And eventually I embraced my #BaldNsexy.
Tag SOMEBODY YOU LOVE and who needs to LET IT GO!!!! #HairDontCare
#LEDDIGOOOOO”

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/11/boris-kodjoe-throwback-photo-always-bald/

Re: Actor Boris Kodjoe Shares Throwback Photo To Prove He Wasn’t Always Bald by Greyworld: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
make i rock my afro nw o cos it might vanish soon...

(1) (Reply)

Reality Star, Joseline Hernandez Poses Without Her Underwear In New Photo / OAP Destiny Amaka Flaunts Her Banging Bod And Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos / In Photos: Nollywood Star Actress Darasimi Omoseyin Goes On Vacation In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.