Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Get Money By Creating App And Monetizing It With Google Admob - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Money By Creating App And Monetizing It With Google Admob (600 Views)

What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? / Starting A Blog And Monetizing It: Your Guide To Online Success / Make $500 Per Month For Just Creating App And Monetizing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Money By Creating App And Monetizing It With Google Admob by Dontwalex: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
Hey guy am gonna teach you how to make money online by creating apps and monetizing it with Google Admob
First what is Google Admob?
Google Admob is owned by Google. It is a progam created in other to allow app creators to advertise on app to make money (literal explanation)
How Admob works
1.Big companies like banks and institutions pays google to advertise their businesses and google on the other hands achieves that purpose by putting those adverts in your app and when they (google) place those adverts on your app whenever any body clicks on that advert placed there by google, you get paid

2. Your earnings is determined by the number of clicks you get per that months

3. At the end of the month like 21st of every month google will transfer your money to your local bank account

4. Our app is developed in a way that you will be clicking on your adverts in other to earn. You don't need or depend on people to click before you earn, you are the one that will be clicking and earning. Each click is about $1.78, you can earn more than $20 daily depending on the number of clicks you made daily

5. Google does not permit you to click on your advert but we have made a way whereby you can click on your advert without been penalised

How to do it

It works with your daily and dedicated clicks

No referral needed

Just your clicks

Why do we need the App?

First you have to create your Google admob account and copy out your banner and interstitial codes.. Now this codes is what it's used to link your app with your admob.

The app is needed because the ad units codes u created from your admob account needs a platform which it can serve it's ads and your app is that platform

How does the app work

Simple..it generates the ads which pops up every time enabling you to click on each ads which generate your profit on your admob account

YOUR EARNING WILL BE TRANSFERRED DIRECTLY TO YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT

we are more than real
you can make a lot daily

FEAR NOT AM AVAILABLE TO PUT YOU THROUGH.....
If you want me create apps for you and put everything in place. DM me on WhatsApp +2349020129947
NOTE: it cost #5000 if you want me to do it for you
Serious people only.

For more informations Incase you doubt it's genuity ,you can simply go make enquiries on google ...

Google admob is real and have been paying for years now ...it's a permanent source of income for website owners and app owners

Finally, make a right decision today and own your own bank

Google admob is the real thing!!!!

The site remains http://www.Google.com/Admob
Re: Get Money By Creating App And Monetizing It With Google Admob by Obascoetubi: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
you didn't tell ppl that u will get banned for self click abi? even with vpn
Re: Get Money By Creating App And Monetizing It With Google Admob by Dontwalex: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Obascoetubi:
you didn't tell ppl that u will get banned for self click abi? even with vpn
Its a lie
I have been doing it for months and I have been getting my cash
DM me on WhatsApp lemme teach you how to do it
Re: Get Money By Creating App And Monetizing It With Google Admob by dayssolalee(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
Are you looking for a way to reach tens of thousands of websites across Africa? Shoplife Africa Advertising Network is the bridge to your business growth.

Publishers, news website and bloggers can also sign up a publisher account to monetise their websites.

You can check them out on https://shoplife.africa/ads

(1) (Reply)

Legit Websites To Topup Airtime And Data Subscriptions With Paypal Funds / Press Statement From Guinness After Fire Incident At Aba / What Can I Invest 80k In As A Student To Start Earning Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.