Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,653 members, 7,951,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

Seyi Shay Pictured With 2face Idibia, Waje In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Pictured With 2face Idibia, Waje In New Photos (1639 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour / Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face / Rico Swavey Meets With 2face Idibia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Pictured With 2face Idibia, Waje In New Photos by lacemose(m): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
The beautiful singer has been pictured with 2baba and waje in new beautiful photos

see photos...

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/11/seyi-shay-pictured-with-2face-waje-in.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Seyi Shay Pictured With 2face Idibia, Waje In New Photos by sonofspada(m): 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
But y she go gum person husband for picture like that.?
Re: Seyi Shay Pictured With 2face Idibia, Waje In New Photos by internationalman(m): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
2baba the most handsome celebrity male in Nigeria
Re: Seyi Shay Pictured With 2face Idibia, Waje In New Photos by Peterdredd(m): 1:33am On Nov 30, 2018
Seyi shay... wink

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Pictured With 2face Idibia, Waje In New Photos by Mrop(m): 6:08am On Nov 30, 2018
Nice one
Re: Seyi Shay Pictured With 2face Idibia, Waje In New Photos by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 30, 2018
sonofspada:
But y she go gum person husband for picture like that.?
I saw tuface at a club in London once. The way girls were throwing themselves at him ehn. This one na pure gumming, in daylight. Beware of the gummings in the dark with no cameras present. undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Pictured With 2face Idibia, Waje In New Photos by lacemose(m): 10:39am On Nov 30, 2018
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

(1) (Reply)

‘who Got The Better Concert At The O2, Davido Or Wizkid?’ – See Fans Reaction / My Girlfriend Use Kettle To Cook Rice For Me Overnight, Nigerian My Reveal. Pics / MC Galaxy Ends His Instagram Live Video Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.