Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,295 members, 7,887,878 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:38 PM

Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa (38157 Views)

Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court / BREAKING: Akinlade breaks silence, applies for tribunal judgement / No Work, No Pay Principle Now Applies During Strike - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by orobs93(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2018
aywhy93:

Maybe they placed him on Administrative Processing (AP) cheesy grin
okay oh
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by mandate2020: 8:27am On Nov 30, 2018
allanphash7:
Even if Atiku apply for visa to the moon he will not/ never still have my vote

I will rather stay indoor my house than casting my vote for Atiku

Sowore would have had my vote instead of Baba Buhari but base on the Nigeria Political tradition, Baba will have my vote

#Istandwithbaba
#Babatill2023
#BabatillAtikuknowsthatnovacancyinasorock
#Inbabaitrust

No room for PDP and their rogues

Ride on Baba
What If Buhari is Not the Real PMB in ASOROCK – Femi Fani Kayode Explodes

puoreports.com

Nov 27, 2018 8:18 AM

Former Minister of Culture, Olufemi Olukayode has taken to Facebook to buttress Nnamdi Kanu’s claim of President Buhari being substituted with a double who now parades himself as the President.
He highlighted some observations to support the claim.

#See the observations below.
Been thinking.

1. Buhari went for surgery in January.
2. The story was that he didn’t quite make it and was brain-dead.
3. Aisha came back crying in April.
4. Aisha was later barred by Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari from seeing Buhari.
5. In June/July, Buhari started receiving visitors in London.
6. Story was that he was always laughing
(me, thinks his double was still learning the ropes and was always laughing to hide what he didn’t know).
7. Buhari supposedly arrived Nigeria in July.
8. The Buhari wasn’t holding meetings or seen in public.
9. The Buhari became more vicious (even beyond his own evil threshold).
10. Ango Abdulahi had earlier alleged he was a
double Buhari.
11. FFK had a private interview alleging it was a double (buhari’s look-alike, Jubrin from Sudan) masquerading as president buhari.
12. AIT was threatened with calamity should the interview be aired.
13. The interview was docked and AIT paid.
14. Nnamdi Kanu alleged he was Jubrin, buhari’s look-alike from Sudan and not Buhari.
15. The Army was sent to attack Nnamdi Kanu
and kill him so that the information will be buried, unfortunately for the Army Nnamdi Kanu disappeared and appeared in Israel.
16. The attack was most unwise and was too risky to the country, yet it happened (the cabal wants the story dead by whatever means).
17. The IPOB attack backfired, even Orji Uzo Kanu who was contracted to execute Nnamdi Kanu’s assassination now dumped by APC and barred from traveling out of Nigeria because of the failed contract.
18. The world powers commenced asking
questions.
19. The London surgeons are being questioned.
20. America, UK, France are smelling blood and
seek engagements.
21. Buhari or Jubrin/Cabal are vulnerable and
pull out of most global organizations.
22. The alleged double (buhari’s look-alike,
Jubrin from Sudan) doesn’t look up the few
times he’s in public.
23. The alleged double seems 15yrs younger.
24. The alleged double is somewhat shorter than the twin.
25. The alleged double has a different earlobe.
26. The alleged double has a hairline a distance away from the ears.
27. The alleged double is darker brown.
28. No one undergoing chemotherapy would have facial hair intact at the time.
29. The new Buhari sees without glasses.
30. The new one has a different nose; beaked
like an Arab’s.
31. Remembered the Rat invested President’s office saga that made him stay away from his office ??…. It was all a cabal lie! The real reason was because the fingerprint of the new Buhari couldn’t open the door of the Real PMB, the Cabal cooked the story in other to buy more time and use the avenue to remove the old security doors and replace with new ones.

You could remember that everything in the president’s office was removed and replaced with new one before the fake Buhari entered.

32. Zahra complains to the minister that the thing in abuja is not her “father”.
32. The Army is suddenly very powerful and
extremely dumb!
33. All Buhari children and his wife are no more in Aso Rock, the wife is under Oath not to say the truth or she will be killed by the Cabal.
34. UK and USA know the truth but used the opportunity to negotiate for more economic interest with the cabal.

35. In other to satisfy external interest and embezzle more money by the Cabal, Nigerian economy is now the Headquarters of poverty in the world according to global rating index.

The Cabal is not interested in improving the economy of Nigeria, they are like Yahoo boys or a kidnapper who has kidnapped the entire economy.

Since the fake Buhari entered, have you witnessed a major project going on in Nigeria. You only hear of promises and 1000 lies from Lai Muhammad, You will discover everything here to be true.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by martineverest(m): 8:28am On Nov 30, 2018
let him apply and travel

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by spyg1(m): 8:30am On Nov 30, 2018
LibertyRep:
Good luck to him.

No wonder Uncle Lai was agitated yesyerday.

why are you wishing him good luck for common visa application like he is a common criminal. Is not fair cool cool cool cool
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by OmoManU: 8:30am On Nov 30, 2018
USA in the eye of the storm let's see how they will handle this.......
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by bejeria101(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2018
NigerDeltan:
nice

Buharist will be like he can only go to Washington I bet him to go to California

yes, that is how terrible they are

God bless wazirin Adamawa jare!

Lol so true of apc zombies as if na them map america.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by kelly72: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2018
Afamed:
Till he's granted. Another thing to apply,another thing to be given

If they will refuse him visa, they will tell him immediately
So start crying already, because his visa is fait accompli

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2018
NigerDeltan:
nice

Buharist will be like he can only go to Washington I bet him to go to California

visiting USA doesn't guarantee him victory at polls. So prepare for the great days ahead. Take your drugs as prescribed so that you and your cohorts won't visit your grave asap

Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by spyg1(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2018
mandate2020:

puoreports.com

Former Minister of Culture, Olufemi Olukayode has taken to Facebook to buttress Nnamdi Kanu’s claim of President Buhari being substituted with a double who now parades himself as the President.

Been thinking.

(me, thinks his double was still learning the ropes and was always laughing to hide what he didn’t know).
double Buhari.
11. FFK had a private interview alleging it was a double (buhari’s look-alike, Jubrin from Sudan) masquerading as president buhari.
14. Nnamdi Kanu alleged he was Jubrin, buhari’s look-alike from Sudan and not Buhari.
and kill him so that the information will be buried, unfortunately for the Army Nnamdi Kanu disappeared and appeared in Israel.
16. The attack was most unwise and was too risky to the country, yet it happened (the cabal wants the story dead by whatever means).
17. The IPOB attack backfired, even Orji Uzo Kanu who was contracted to execute Nnamdi Kanu’s assassination now dumped by APC and barred from traveling out of Nigeria because of the failed contract.
questions.
seek engagements.
times he’s in public.
like an Arab’s.
31. Remembered the Rat invested President’s office saga that made him stay away from his office ??…. It was all a cabal lie! The real reason was because the fingerprint of the new Buhari couldn’t open the door of the Real PMB, the Cabal cooked the story in other to buy more time and use the avenue to remove the old security doors and replace with new ones.

You could remember that everything in the president’s office was removed and replaced with new one before the fake Buhari entered.

32. Zahra complains to the minister that the thing in abuja is not her “father”.
extremely dumb!
33. All Buhari children and his wife are no more in Aso Rock, the wife is under Oath not to say the truth or she will be killed by the Cabal.
34. UK and USA know the truth but used the opportunity to negotiate for more economic interest with the cabal.

35. In other to satisfy external interest and embezzle more money by the Cabal, Nigerian economy is now the Headquarters of poverty in the world according to global rating index.

The Cabal is not interested in improving the economy of Nigeria, they are like Yahoo boys or a kidnapper who has kidnapped the entire economy.

Since the fake Buhari entered, have you witnessed a major project going on in Nigeria. You only hear of promises and 1000 lies from Lai Muhammad, You will discover everything here to be true.
you have a good talent but it has been misplaced. Use this talent, write a good book and make money bro
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by sanpipita(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2018
Zombies will develop high blood pressure day atiku goes to usa

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by michoim(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2018
So Obasanjo has finally help Atiku to cover his shame. That also goes on to tell that the U.S. is nothing but a money monger
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by tuniski: 8:44am On Nov 30, 2018
allanphash7:

Sowore would have had my vote instead of Baba Buhari but base on the Nigeria Political tradition, Baba will have my vote

#Istandwithbaba
#Babatill2023
#Inbabaitrust

Ride on Baba
Painment, #PresidentAtiku2019 the time has come. Your vote will be out-voted by nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by klimkid: 8:44am On Nov 30, 2018
Very misleading headline. The U.S has no plans to restore visas for a Tax dodger, asset stealer, CUSTOMS bribe taker, Treasury looter and money launderer.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by bionixs: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2018
NigerDeltan:
nice

na stupidity dey worry their heads
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by bionixs: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2018
dokyOloye:
I will even prefer he is banned from the UK and US.
So that he will sit down and work when he becomes president.
Unlike d cow herder who spent more than 120 days in the UK in 2017.
GOD bless you my brother. you are a man of wisdom
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by felixomor: 8:50am On Nov 30, 2018
NigerDeltan:
nice

grin
Lol
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by sirjoe1124(m): 8:51am On Nov 30, 2018
adioolayi:
And So

Atiku can't enter US, PMB doesn't have a certificate, PMB is cloned......Those kind of discussions has never been my problem. All I want is issue, evidence based discussion and arguments.
May the best man win 2019 election.
Personally convinced voting PMB as at today 30th of Nov 2018.
Sorry you won't vote for Buhari
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by jobonnairaland: 8:52am On Nov 30, 2018
I don't think his visa was granted but I'm not sure though.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 30, 2018
FBI's mood right now:

Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by sirjoe1124(m): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2018
klimkid:
Very misleading headline. The U.S has no plans to restore visas for a Tax dodger, asset stealer, CUSTOMS bribe taker, Treasury looter and money launderer.
Enjoy your change

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by Patrioticman007(m): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2018
mandate2020:

puoreports.com

Been thinking.

double Buhari.
questions.
seek engagements.
times he’s in public.
like an Arab’s.

extremely dumb!

Your mumu don do. All these lies just for Atiku to win ?. PMB double ?. Too Hollywood movies has destroyed your sense of reasoning. Very soon it will be Yar Adua double will rise from grave to collect his loot from GEJ.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by jobonnairaland: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2018
michoim:
So Obasanjo has finally help Atiku to cover his shame. That also goes on to tell that the U.S. is nothing but a money monger
Don't say that because there are only few limits Obsanjo could go to.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by banhammy: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2018
He may be granted the Visa, but he will be afraid to go to USA.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by Mentcee(m): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2018
NigerDeltan:
nice

I'm rolling on the floor!

You're extremely funny!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2018
donaldeke:
Online media has gathered that Atiku Abubakar, the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, has applied for a visa to enable him to visit the United States. This was learnt yesterday.

It was gathered that the former Vice-President appeared for an interview at the US Embassy on Tuesday in Abuja.

It was further gathered that Atiku would use the trip to make what was described as “political statement” ahead of the 2019 presidential election.

https://www.reporterswall.com/2018/11/30/atiku-abubakar-applies-us-visa/

They should get into the country then throw the books at him - money laundering is a serious offence in Amelica. lipsrsealed
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2018
dokyOloye:
I will even prefer he is banned from the UK and US.
So that he will sit down and work when he becomes president.
Unlike d cow herder who spent more than 120 days in the UK in 2017.

Exactly. What do we really need from these countries ? They need us more than we need them yet we are the beggers in the relationship
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by olumajorasake: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2018
Who US visa help
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by Osyabj: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2018
Coward Atiku can now apply and beg the US to grant him visa, because the Statute of limitation for his 40 million dollars money laundering crime has expired.

The statute of limitations is the time limit for filing charges against the defendant. The general federal statute of limitations for felonies stand for the proposition that the government can no longer file criminal charges for an offense once 5 years has passed. The federal statute of limitations is 18 USC 3282.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by Nasa005: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2018
Na wa for we Nigerians........ why can't we pray for a peaceful election than saying all sorts of things of no use in this era.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by jaxxy(m): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2018
allanphash7:

#Istandwithbaba
#Babatill2023
#Inbabaitrust

Ride on Baba

Don’t assume the current vigor, eagerness and understanding now is the honest trademark or characteristic of the Apc of buhari administration.

I have studied them to the intrinsic qualities/motives and they are confusionist and divisionist at best. They have no unified or agreed plan whatsoever. They are only unified and seemingly good at campaigning and desperate to win election bt they have no real value or plan to offer Nigerians and even if they have their divisive nature will not let them achieve it.

Just cast ur mind back to how they took off in 2015 after getting power, fighting themselves instead of working for the purpose they where elected whilst Pdp were watching them, wondering and amazed at what was going on It was a historical political comedy moment never seen before.

We may say it’s because of saraki and he’s no more there bt we know there were more infighting besides saraki issues and these characters will still come out again cos the motives and political ideology is still thesame.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by BabaO2: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2018
Obasanjo and team struggling to destroy Nigerian.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa by TheModsMustDie: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2018
allanphash7:

#Istandwithbaba
#Babatill2023
#Inbabaitrust

Ride on Baba
And inside your room shall you remain that election day because the tsunami of that very day is real and will sweep all the foolish zombies like you and the stupid mod that always ban my numerous accounts to Daura.

....the mods must die!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception / Wike Mocks 5 APC Governors And Amaechi At Campaign / Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.