Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:44 PM

My Grass To Graze Story, How I Was Saved From Depression - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Grass To Graze Story, How I Was Saved From Depression (328 Views)

Yahoo Saved Me From Depression. My Story / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / Ever Suffered From Depression??? Please Share Your Story (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Grass To Graze Story, How I Was Saved From Depression by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2018
Are you thinking of giving up? Read this
HEART TOUCHING ��
GRASS TO GRAZE STORY
How joining Mo'Group Music changed my life - Ksound

Mogroup music newly signed artiste Ksound who just released a street banger “Ji Masun “ revealed that signing a deal with the record label is the best thing that has ever happened to him , according to him “ it’s a dream come true “

The artiste said that all his life , his one and only prayer has only been to become big through his music and make a difference and the prayer was granted when he joined Mogroup family.

He revealed he almost quit music severally due to some financial reasons and also lack of support, nobody wanted to listen to him or his music and no one was willing to help.

He went through different phases of depression as everything wasn’t working out well and he was almost pushed to quit countless times till he met the record label and his story changed.

Ksound music who recently dropped a street banger earlier this month which was followed by the release of a visuals to his song said he can’t believe he has a video already in less than a month of signing the deal . The Afro pop artiste mentioned that his story changed when he joined the record label , many people who rejected him back then are now trying to associate with him , everyone now wants be seen with him and he has quite a number of fan base now.

Click the link below to watch the video to his hit single “ Ji Masun”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA4WB4LsXLE

(1) (Reply)

Six (6) Ways She’s Judging You On The First Date / Who Else Wants To Know More About Emotional Affair / Do You Know You Can Make More Money To Satisfy Your Pathner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.