Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,785 members, 7,969,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:27 AM

Edo State Is Not Part Of South South Or Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Is Not Part Of South South Or Niger Delta (1660 Views)

Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari / Cede Ticket To The South, Or Be Ready To Lose Our Support- SS PDP Govs To PDP / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo State Is Not Part Of South South Or Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2018
South south has nothing to do with Edo state. Geographically they are south west.

I urge the south south to drive Edo state out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Is Not Part Of South South Or Niger Delta by EngrXrix(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2018
Igbobyblood:
South south has nothing to do with Edo state. Geographically they are south west.

Don't be unfortunate,
More than half the tribes in d south south broke out from Edo state.
Take history lessons properly before u post what u don't know.
Edo has been existence before the south south states.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Is Not Part Of South South Or Niger Delta by Chinachriss(m): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2018
EngrXrix:

Don't be unfortunate,
More than half the tribes in d south south broke out from Edo state.
Take history lessons properly before u post what u don't know.
Edo has been existence before the south south states.
All of these divisive threads are needless.
Re: Edo State Is Not Part Of South South Or Niger Delta by livelymatilda22: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2018
Igbobyblood:

People like you are the reason why Igbos are hated almost everywhere.... I believe you are not a true representation of the real igbos though.. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Is Not Part Of South South Or Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2018
Most of them about 70% think, behave and look like yorubas because they have Yoruba blood. The likes of Oshiomole; just by his face only, you will know he has Yoruba blood in him. However there are 20-30 % of them who have Igbo blood from the line of Eri, Igbo ancestor. One of his children moved into Benin land; these ones are very attractive, reason and look like Igbos; they have lighter complexion among them, their men are muscular like Igbo men and their women are beautiful. Both their men and women also dominate sport in Nigeria like Igbos. When you see those Edo people representing sport for Nigeria, pay attention to their last name and features like Blessing okagbare. Pay attention to their names; like ending words like Gwea, Esea, Osai, Osagie, Gbare, e.t.c. If you find any of these Edo people, test their DNA, I assure you 100% they will match with Igbo DNA. I have a few done test and came back as Igbos. These 20-30% Edo people as with Igbos and Biafran tribes(Ijaws, Efiks, Ibibio, Isoko, Urhobo, Igbanke, Agbor, Udoni) and African Americans and Blacks in Caribbean and Australia are not true Africans, are actually Black Hebrews that left Israel for present day Nigeria. Their DNA is different from Yorubas and Hausa Fulani. White people know this history, especially Britain but are hiding it!
Re: Edo State Is Not Part Of South South Or Niger Delta by overall90: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2018
livelymatilda22:

People like you are the reason why Igbos are hated almost everywhere.... I believe you are not a true representation of the real igbos though.. Shame on you.

Are you okay?
what is the meaning of this thrash.
are you deaf and dumb not to see the countless threads being created against the igbos accusing them of attaching to the south south.
i am sure the op is trying to get back at one Edo...... monicker who has been championing that for that past one week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Is Not Part Of South South Or Niger Delta by livelymatilda22: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2018
overall90:

[s] Are you okay?
what is the meaning of this thrash.
are you deaf and dumb not to see the countless threads being created against the igbos accusing them of attaching to the south south.
i am sure the op is trying to get back at one Edo...... monicker who has been championing that for that past one week. [/s]
Yes I am ok.... What has being deaf and dumb got to do with this forum?

Do you talk and ear with your eyes? Do you hear strange voice while you are on this forum? Don't you think you need help asap?

Rubbish talk..

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Is Not Part Of South South Or Niger Delta by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2018
There is nothing like south south, idiots every where
Re: Edo State Is Not Part Of South South Or Niger Delta by 3rdeyeNigeria: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2018
livelymatilda22:

More Shame on you.

This is an anonymous forum, where anybody can create any allias... The Op is a confirmed Yoruba bigot that create this new account Today 30th November 2018, his aim is obvious.

He doesn't care about Edo or South South... He wants to make people like you attack Igbos.

Wake up

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Is Not Part Of South South Or Niger Delta by technicallyrich(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2018
livelymatilda22:

oboy you they funny.
You are a oyoroba clave and created a thread that you are igbo,and still replying yourself with another moniker.
No wonder they call you people cowardss.
Everyone hates igbo but how come gej asari tompolo and even me ijaws love them and see them as fellow biafrans.
I wish you are close to me,i could have floged the hell out of you.
Weak oyoroba men.
Pretenders,backstabbers,thieves and ritualist.

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Is Not Part Of South South Or Niger Delta by gidgiddy: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2018
The constitution of Nigeria does not recognise anywhere as South/South or South/East

The names South/South and South/East came about around 1996 when the then head of state, General Abacha decided to create "economic zones" for national planning. What Abacha did was divide Nigeria into North and South, refers to all the states in which Yorubas were majority as South/West, Igbos as South/East. Any stare in Nigeria in which neither Yorubas nor Igbos were majority was the called "South/South"

1 Like

Re: Edo State Is Not Part Of South South Or Niger Delta by escapefromusa(f): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2018
freedomforall30:
Most of them about 70% think, behave and look like yorubas because they have Yoruba blood. The likes of Oshiomole; just by his face only, you will know he has Yoruba blood in him. However there are 20-30 % of them who have Igbo blood from the line of Eri, Igbo ancestor. One of his children moved into Benin land; these ones are very attractive, reason and look like Igbos; they have lighter complexion among them, their men are muscular like Igbo men and their women are beautiful. Both their men and women also dominate sport in Nigeria like Igbos. When you see those Edo people representing sport for Nigeria, pay attention to their last name and features like Blessing okagbare. Pay attention to their names; like ending words like Gwea, Esea, Osai, Osagie, Gbare, e.t.c. If you find any of these Edo people, test their DNA, I assure you 100% they will match with Igbo DNA. I have a few done test and came back as Igbos. These 20-30% Edo people as with Igbos and Biafran tribes(Ijaws, Efiks, Ibibio, Isoko, Urhobo, Igbanke, Agbor, Udoni) and African Americans and Blacks in Caribbean and Australia are not true Africans, are actually Black Hebrews that left Israel for present day Nigeria. Their DNA is different from Yorubas and Hausa Fulani. White people know this history, especially Britain but are hiding it!

Been asking; why no easterner ranks amongst the first 10 billionaires in Nigeria?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8186701_dkovflexoaeryd2_jpegbb9648cacf31d86c8de2b7632750471f
I am confident freedomforall30's post, brings me one step closer to an answer.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Is Not Part Of South South Or Niger Delta by nickxtra(m): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=Igbobyblood post=73426578]South south has nothing to do with Edo state. Geographically they are south west.

Edo State is the heartbeat of Nigeria and pulse of the Niger Delta. Remove Edo state from Niger Delta, you have a mighty Ijaw who will always want to lord it over other tribes. But they can't date the Edos. This they know very well
Re: Edo State Is Not Part Of South South Or Niger Delta by nickxtra(m): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2018
Igbobyblood:

In order words, Delta is South West and Cross Rivers, South East, right?
Re: Edo State Is Not Part Of South South Or Niger Delta by livelymatilda22: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2018
technicallyrich:

oboy you they funny.
You are a oyoroba clave and created a thread that you are igbo,and still replying yourself with another moniker.
No wonder they call you people cowardss.
Everyone hates igbo but how come gej asari tompolo and even me ijaws love them and see them as fellow biafrans.
I wish you are close to me,i could have floged the hell out of you.
Weak oyoroba men.
Pretenders,backstabbers,thieves and ritualist.
May God or whatever you serve punish you of I am a Yoruba and also created this thread... Kindly say a big AMEN to it..

You think everyone on this forum are hungry, sex starved yours like you? If you see me you go fit talk?
Re: Edo State Is Not Part Of South South Or Niger Delta by Redhot111(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2018
Igbobyblood:

This one Waka come out from Bush where he go smoke weed. He no even let him head cool down 1st he being write rubbish. Stop using drug u won't listen.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Is Not Part Of South South Or Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2018
Igbobyblood:

Edo is the gate way to the south and north. Edo has been in existence before other states in the south south.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Abdulsalami Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari / Supreme court uphelds court of appeal judgment of js. Nwogu on rivers primaries / Gov. Ganduje Hits Kano CP Wakili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.