Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,494 members, 7,888,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Sex Wait - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sex Wait (809 Views)

THE LONG WAIT / The Sex Machine / Can't Wait To Exhale. Writers, Let's Xpress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sex Wait by ElixirDavid(m): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2018
“Sister, let me have it please”. I asked. I didn’t know what cane over me to have asked her like that, I just did. She looked at me disgusted by my approach and question.
“What is it you want from me?. What do you want to have? She inquired.
“The S8”
“Man, I’ll scream if you don’t leave me alone. I won’t give you my S8” Quickly, she was about raising an alarm.
“So you have an S8?” Yes, do”.
Quickly she brought it from her pocket, and this time about five men and two women had already surrounded us.
“That’s mine”. I said.
“No, it’s mine. Let me unlock it”.
Her hand traveled to the screen the entire phone as she decided to input the phone’s password, it was not working. She tried it a couple of time more before the people around asked me to try it. Quickly I did and I unlocked it.

Read more: https://elixirdavid./2018/10/25/16/?preview=true

(1) (Reply)

The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / What Are Your Favourite Books Of All Time? / Poets On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.