Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,738 members, 7,889,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:46 AM

Fit Friday: Fad Diets And Other ‘magical’ Solutions - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fit Friday: Fad Diets And Other ‘magical’ Solutions (209 Views)

Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid / Diets And Weight Loss Solutions / Diabetic Diet – Low-carb Diets And Diabetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fit Friday: Fad Diets And Other ‘magical’ Solutions by Theladysroom: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2018
In my fitness consulting journey, I have come across people who have tried all sorts of diets to lose weight. What irks me the most is how expensive some of these diets are.

Let’s begin with water therapy

Some time ago, I was speaking at a ‘men’s only’ event, and one of the men asked me if I had heard about the water therapy. He was referring to a diet that involved only water. I couldn’t believe it but not only was there such a thing as that, but he had also done this diet/therapy for a few weeks. As in, he was only water.
He said he did it because he wanted to lose weight. Can you imagine?! He subsequently shared how the water therapy resulted in a couple of fainting spells and had to end it. Let me put it this way: Any diet you get on that is not sustainable is a fad diet.
Read full Article <<https://theladysroom.ng/fit-friday-fad-diets-and-other-magical-solutions/

(1) (Reply)

Teeth Whitening Dentist | Milwaukee Implants - Major Dental Clinics / Boost Your Nutrition / Find Essential Exercises To Lose Weight FAST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.