Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,188 members, 7,884,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Learn How I make 500k monthly - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn How I make 500k monthly (746 Views)

How To Make 500k With 6500 In 100days Online / Make 500k Monthly / How To Make #500k Annually With Xtralarge Farms Agric Investment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How I make 500k monthly by Olaztan: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2018
Have you been thinking of starting your own business/expanding it by BUYING DIRECTLY FROM CHINA MANUFACTURERS? ��➡️��
Do you find it DIFFICULT MARKETING YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE?
Whether it be Shoes, Bags, Human Hair, Electronics/Appliances, Beauty Products and Cosmetics, Health Products, Smartphone and Smartphone Accessories, Fabrics, Baby Items, Perfumes/Oils, or whatever you could imagine, I CAN SHOW YOU WHERE TO GET IT REALLY CHEAP. �⌚�️���️
SOME OF THESE ITEMS COST LESS THAN 300 NAIRA.
AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO TRAVEL TO CHINA TO GET THEM AT YOUR DOOR STEP. ��
This is the outline of the Training.
�����������
. *MODULE 1*
* Introduction to mini importation
* How to spot high demand products
* Hot products that usually sell most(specialty)
* Product sourcing
* Payment methods
* Shipping methods
* How to sell your imported items
* Cash on delivery method
* Other ways to sell offline and online
* Choosing local logistics for delivery to buyers
* List of hot in demand products
*MODULE 2*
* 5 more hot e-commerce sites like 1688 to buy from * How to negotiate with Chinese manufacturers to bargain for lower prices of your desired products
* How to search on 1688 and Taobao,Tmall and others with pictures on your gallery
*How to Search on this sites with Pictures from anywhere on the internet I.e product seen on eBay,Amazon, Jumia,and other expensive shopping sites without having to save on your phone
*Amazing website to navigate your shopping in all the B2B e-commerse websites in China.
* How to start Mini Importation with zero capital
*MODULE 3*
* Digital marketing tools to explore
* How to sell your goods/inventory before they land in Nigeria. * Use of IG influencers to sell your products
* Maximizing Social Media to bring in massive income for you
*MODULE 4*
* Maximizing E-commerce store in Nigeria to bring in massive sales for you. [Jumia, Konga, Payporte, DealDey, Jiji]
. Note: Free Mini Importation E-book and One Month Mentorship For Start ups Immediately After this training.
CLICK ON CONTACT US BELOW TO JOIN THE FREE TRANING GROUP !!
#importationking #MiniImportation #naijabrandchick #naija #hustlersquare
Just send me message on whatsapp so I can add you to the group +2349062056372

(1) (Reply)

Promo! Price Slash Of Houses In Lekki (with Pics). Pay Deposit, Move In! / Investing In Nigeria Treasury Bill / Buy Land In Guzape Asokoro Extension In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.