Stats: 3,187,830 members, 7,933,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:40 PM

Unbelievable!!!! How Can TECNO Do This To Customers… - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unbelievable!!!! How Can TECNO Do This To Customers… (2981 Views)

Customers Destroy Fence At MTN Office In Festac (Video) / **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers / Breaking: Airtel Denies Ditching Out Free N1000 Airtime To Customers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Unbelievable!!!! How Can TECNO Do This To Customers… by Olodo24: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2018
ubev01:
this one is free shipping at 89k but you can even get it cheaper if you use sellers here. Eg noobody, protein0, macbeyland.
thanks but I'd just wait for phones coming up in January and February
Re: Unbelievable!!!! How Can TECNO Do This To Customers… by Naijapalala: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2018
Norman4real:
This is the most stupid rant I've ever seen here. There's literally millions of android phone makers using this exact form factor. This is not an attempt to copy Huawei but clearly to copy the iPhone x as most Android makers have done. You talk about Tecno releasing their phone just weeks after huawei's nova but u should know that the process of designing and producing a phone takes almost a full year so even though their release dates were pretty close, Tecno probably started working on this phone 6months ago or even more so your argument is not only stupid but invalid.
Just to be clear I totally hate the notch designs so I don't really care for either of these phones here.
not like tecno, huawei is a global brand, nova 3i already launched globally 5 months ago, and btw, it's not a full year process to making a phone, 4 months is totally enough. no company will stupid like that to take one year making a phone. next time if tecno pay you to say something, you better ask them to give you a basic training. smiley
Re: Unbelievable!!!! How Can TECNO Do This To Customers… by Naijapalala: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2018
[quote author=jerome84 post=73462179][/quote]

did you see huawei is already warm-up that phone?
heard from others it's the same price with camon 11 pro
i guess you will by a huawei now? grin grin
Re: Unbelievable!!!! How Can TECNO Do This To Customers… by tafat: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
personally i think the camon 11 pro is a fantastic device o.
Re: Unbelievable!!!! How Can TECNO Do This To Customers… by tafat: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
try the pouvoir 2 pro or the gold cover version, its very durable.
MrSix:
The Tecno brand is really flourishing in the Nigerian market. I don't know but their phones are not durable.

Get your Grade1 USA used Laptops
Contact in my signature to chat me up..
Re: Unbelievable!!!! How Can TECNO Do This To Customers… by MrSix: 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
tafat:
try the pouvoir 2 pro or the gold cover version, its very durable.
Already in love with my galaxy tab 4 jare. It helps me run two apps at the same time without minimizing; multiwindow.
Aside many other benefits...

I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Contact me for a deal today
Contact in my signature. ..

Oukitel c12: How Durable? / Is The Iphone 8 Plus Still Worth Buying? / My Redmi Phone Screen Is Totally Broken