Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,711 members, 7,889,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

Affordable Accounting Services For Start-ups, SMEs And Others - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Affordable Accounting Services For Start-ups, SMEs And Others (759 Views)

E-Accounting Course And Certification / Bookkeeping & Accounting Services: ₦30,000 Per Month / AFFORDABLE ACCOUNTING SERVICES - ₦29,500 Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Accounting Services For Start-ups, SMEs And Others by Verifiability(m): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
Do you need to outsource your company's accounting function to an experienced chartered accountant on a "freelance" basis?

Are you in need of the services of a professional chartered accountant for your small business?

Do you need to implement a scalable cloud-based accounting system (Sage Accounting) for your business?

Do you need IFRS-compliant financial statements and management accounts prepared from incomplete records?

… and other accounting services including tax and payroll management.

To get all these at affordable fees, get in touch with an experienced, ICAN and ACCA-certified chartered accountant and a certified Sage Business Cloud Accounting Adviser.

Contact details:

info@accountant.ng

www.accountant.ng
Re: Affordable Accounting Services For Start-ups, SMEs And Others by Verifiability(m): 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
Do you want to migrate from manual accounting system to a cloud-based accounting system that allows for easy and instantaneous access to your financials, then Sage Accounting (previously known as Sage One) is right for your SME.

Sage Accounting makes all your accounting data readily accessible from a singular dashboard, keeping you constantly updated on matters such as cash flow and receivables. Doubling as a tax management tool, the product can compute appropriate taxes in accordance with available transaction data.

Mobile apps are available for both Android and iOS devices, and you can use them to create invoices, record expenses, and view graphs of your company’s performance.

I am not just a certified Sage Business Cloud Accounting Adviser, I'm also an experienced, ICAN and ACCA-certified chartered accountant.

Contact me now for implementation, support and training.

info@accountant.ng
www.accountant.ng
Re: Affordable Accounting Services For Start-ups, SMEs And Others by Verifiability(m): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
info@accountant.ng
www.accountant.ng
Re: Affordable Accounting Services For Start-ups, SMEs And Others by Verifiability(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Contact me now for implementation, support and training.

(1) (Reply)

Ebiz Pay4me Services...Ebay, Amazon, Fiverr, Aliexpress, Alibaba, Namecheap Etc. / Customize And Design Your T-shirts, Joggers, Sweatshirts, Etc Here / Rent Projectors In Lagos (cheapest Rates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.