Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,848 members, 7,912,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:17 AM

Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK (1903 Views)

Nigerian Woman Laments After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by ZWorld: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
An unhappy Nigerian woman has narrated her dating experience after going out with an Igbo man in the UK.

Kandy shared her experience on Twitter
A Nigerian woman has taken to Twitter woman to reveal what she went through after going on a date with an Igbo man who had been wooing her for a long while.

According to the woman identified simply as Kandy, the date turned out to be the worst disaster date of her life as the man kept her waiting for 45 minutes.

Her narration left everyone shocked to the extent that some Igbo men replied to apologize on behalf of the man and say they are disappointed in him.
Read her narration of the date below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-woman-cries-out-after-horrible-date-with-an-igbo-man-in-the-uk/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by yvelchstores(f): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
Many Twitter stories are lies told to gain popularity, more followers and attention.

Not buying it. Which one is going out on a date with an Igbo man? If at all true I'm sure the man had discovered his timid, village and tribalistic tendencies that ensured he dumped her for something more useful to do with his time.

What the fvckk happened to his name?
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by habsydiamond(m): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
She only came around to spend the guys money....what she hasn't eaten in a long time and where she hasn't visited in a longtime she will be calling for it simply because she sees free food...some women sha undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by ikcid: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
Fake news!
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by boomssey(f): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hmmmn! What a date indeed
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by IamD18: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
Simply put; What he saw and asked out on Instagram appeared to be different from what he saw in reality.
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
ZWorld:
An unhappy Nigerian woman has narrated her dating experience after going out with an Igbo man in the UK.

Kandy shared her experience on Twitter
A Nigerian woman has taken to Twitter woman to reveal what she went through after going on a date with an Igbo man who had been wooing her for a long while.

According to the woman identified simply as Kandy, the date turned out to be the worst disaster date of her life as the man kept her waiting for 45 minutes.

Her narration left everyone shocked to the extent that some Igbo men replied to apologize on behalf of the man and say they are disappointed in him.
Read her narration of the date below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-woman-cries-out-after-horrible-date-with-an-igbo-man-in-the-uk/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Some of them are used to their parents arranging brides from the village so they don't have to speak for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
habsydiamond:
She only came around to spend the guys money....what she hasn't eaten in a long time and where she hasn't visited in a longtime she will be calling for it simply because she sees free food...some women sha undecided undecided
she paid for the date.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by habsydiamond(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
funmisticqueen:
she paid for the date.
that's nice...would like to come across such lady
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
habsydiamond:
that's nice...would like to come across such lady
the guy was an ass though.if i was the lady, i would have left him stranded
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by habsydiamond(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
funmisticqueen:
the guy was an ass though.if i was the lady, i would have left him stranded
she used that to tell the guy that she can cater for her needs without his help...in the process even took care of the bill what the man who instigated the date couldn't..she is an example to some girls out there that can eat 100k food and things all because of a date with a guy where as they can't eat 2k food a whole day when on their own..
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by Burgerlomo: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
My nigga don use that 45 minutes go hustle ( do business) sharp sharp grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
habsydiamond:
she used that to tell the guy that she can cater for her needs without his help...in the process even took care of the bill what the man who instigated the date couldn't..she is an example to some girls out there that can eat 100k food and things all because of a date with a guy where as they can't eat 2k food a whole day when on their own..
what is this one saying?
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by habsydiamond(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
funmisticqueen:
what is this one saying?
we are saying the same thing now undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
After saying he can’t pay, I would’ve respected myself and gone home. It’s not by force please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by khiaa(f): 2:17am On Dec 01, 2018
habsydiamond:

Did we read the same story, didn't she offer to pay for the date? undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by khiaa(f): 2:21am On Dec 01, 2018
habsydiamond:

So what you are saying is, if she pays for the date it's a problem, if she doesn't pay for the date there is a problem. You are twisted. undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by habsydiamond(m): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2018
khiaa:

So what you are saying is, if she pays for the date it's a problem, if she doesn't pay for the date there is a problem. You are twisted. undecided
nope...what am saying is what she did is rare with our ladies of nowadays...a guy calls for a date, she was punctual, the guy came late and at the end, she even paid for the date...such lady deserves respect..but the guy fvcked up.
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by hot1sauce(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2018
LMFAO this whole post was funny "especially the part about the guy's relaxed hair and the earphones" I actually know people like this SMH
Re: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Horrible Date With An Igbo Man In The UK by SnowAngel2018(f): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
habsydiamond:
nope...what am saying is what she did is rare with our ladies of nowadays...a guy calls for a date, she was punctual, the guy came late and at the end, she even paid for the date...such lady deserves respect..but the guy fvcked up.

Am guessing it’s because the woman has lived in U.K. for so long now, it’s not that rare for British girls to pay or at least contribute to the cost... however if it is a date in the romantic sense, it is nice for the guy to act like a gentleman and pay, providing she’s not ordering champagne and lobster! Especially since he invited her so insistently....
But still, that guy tho sha.... he needs to work on his manners oo

(1) (Reply)

He Called Me Baby Girl / Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? / My Husband Banned Me From Acting With My Ex Lover. ...regina Daniels Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.