Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,064 members, 7,890,500 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:00 PM

Thread Closed!!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread Closed!!!!! (5626 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by MJBOLT: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2018
because i'm hungry
SweetBuns:
why are you still up?
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by don4real18(m): 8:25am On Dec 07, 2018
SweetBuns:
what's the difference between males and men
Really, you don't know the difference between males and men! grin
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by mhizbel(f): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2018
JasonScoolari:
If only some nairaland hornny bastards can just respect themselves and stop giving this 2019 jamb candidate unnecessary attention.

There are some matured ladies in this forum, this thing is not one of them.

Now that was damn funny...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
that woman is not yet born! if you claim you are a feminist, if I nack you just once, you will have a rethink, thick skin ko soft skin ni!
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by carter009(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
amhelpless:
that woman is not yet born! if you claim you are a feminist, if a nack you just once, you will have a rethink, thick skin ko soft skin ni!

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
amhelpless:
that woman is not yet born! if you claim you are a feminist, if a nack you just once, you will have a rethink, thick skin ko soft skin ni!
ode
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
SweetBuns:
ode
I have given you my words! yours is to come and find out if I'm bragging or not.

they always have multiple orgasm and to further confirm it, I handled a lady the other time, and ever since she went back to her base, one of her friends has been disturbing me, she want to know what exactly I did to her friend but I'm not in for that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] / Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) / Check Out The Best Food For Spiritual And Emotional Upliftment [hot Pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.