Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,813 members, 7,912,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:21 AM

Billing: Why I’m Not Thinking About Playing For Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Billing: Why I’m Not Thinking About Playing For Nigeria (394 Views)

AFCON Final: Why I’m Happy Nigeria Lost – Ghanaian Rapper Black Sherif / Mesut Ozil's Answer About Playing For Tottenham / David Alaba: I Was Asked To Pay Bribe Before Playing For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Billing: Why I’m Not Thinking About Playing For Nigeria by solbase10(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
Huddersfield midfielder, Philip Billing, says he is not thinking about Switching his international allegiance because he has not received any concrete proposal to represent Nigeria though he is aware that his agents have been approached in that regard by the Super Eagles’ representatives, Completesportsnigeria.com reports.

Billing, 22, has represented the Danish U-19 and U-21 national teams but he is still eligible to represent Nigeria due to his parentage roots.

He has been one of Huddersfield Town’s standout players this season in the English Premier League, and has featured in all 13 games for the club this term.

Super Eagles head coach, Gernot Rohr, told CSN in an exclusive chat earlier this week that one of his assistants has established contacts with Billing to discuss the possibility of the player representing Nigeria.

Read More: https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/billing-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

The End For Long Servant Koscielny / Man.u Legend Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Appointed As New Boss Until End Of The Season / Chelsea Agree Deal With Dortmund To Sign Christian Pulisic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.