Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,312 members, 7,943,759 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

This Organic Soap Changes Everything And I Mean It! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Organic Soap Changes Everything And I Mean It! (991 Views)

I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen / "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Organic Soap Changes Everything And I Mean It! by phrezzz: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
Emerald Root and Herb is a natural organic soap made from fresh carrots that exfoliate and brightens your skin tone giving you a smooth and gorgeous skin

also

The Emerald root and herb Shea butter also gives you an amazing glowing skin, Totally keeping your skin smooth removing stretch marks, Pimples and dead skin cells!!!

we are also looking for Distributors nationwide!

and because its a festive season, we are giving out our soaps at a price of 850 650!! a trial will convince you.

you can call 08183283308 or 08185820316 for more information

Re: This Organic Soap Changes Everything And I Mean It! by Affluent1(m): 6:09am On Dec 01, 2018
check this out...

Re: This Organic Soap Changes Everything And I Mean It! by phrezzz: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
thank you for the calls guys keep your order coming in and your skin will never remain the same!!! cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: This Organic Soap Changes Everything And I Mean It! by phrezzz: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
Still Available!!!
Re: This Organic Soap Changes Everything And I Mean It! by phrezzz: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2018
Happy Sunday Guys!! Ur Organic Soap is Very much Available and we are sending across Nationwide!! Order your Soap and see the goodness!!
Re: This Organic Soap Changes Everything And I Mean It! by phrezzz: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
Our Emerald soap still very much available!! Order now! look forward to your calls
Re: This Organic Soap Changes Everything And I Mean It! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
How much is the Mom skin care lotion and can it be used on the face?

(1) (Reply)

Jaguar Classic Shoes / Check In For Your Hand Crafted Quality Footwear / 4 Ways To Improve Your Child's Behavior And Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.