Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:10 AM

Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) (50102 Views)

Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) / Lagos OPC Members Kill Man For Breaking Into Hotel Room During Lovers' Sex Romp / Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by Randy100: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Partying late in the night
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by 2fine2fast(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
Never argue with a man with a gun.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by aliamimar(f): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
You didn't pity your aged parent before embarking on arguement with vigilante at the middle of the night. RIP.
(OLORUN MAFI IKU OMO BAWAJA)

4 Likes

Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by olujastro: 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
News like this reminds me of how easy it is to die in Nigeria. If you live in Europe you'll likely forget to pray for God's daily protection.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
squash47:
he couldn't even use his learned skill to defeat ordinary vigilante,what exactly did he learn in school?

Word.
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by Urahpopopo(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
From Call to bar to Call to Glory... R.I.P. man
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by ayanbaba2(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
chaiiiiiiiiiii....

owo wo igbo! ...money don enter deep forest!
may God punish the shooter!
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by owomida1: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ekiti and Agidi

He come be Lawyer again.

I case my rest.
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by Gkemz: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
Did he really have to engage a locally armed vigilante in a scuffle. As a learned professional, the best way to settle a misunderstanding is through diplomacy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by Flamzey00(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
Useless county... Shit hole country.. Let’s sell the country to North Koria cool : shocked shocked
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by kelvinnaira: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
U pipo should leave night for d strong una nor go hear... Responsible and gentle pipo do their activities during daytime..

Night is not a godly hour for Christ sake. And u wan kukuma even argue ontop, with craze pipo wen don high? The only thing dey see is criminals at night, you dont argue with them, u use your head.. THIS LIFE NOR BE BY POWER OO,, NA WISDOM..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by jospepper(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
What offence did he commit? Is death the penalty for such offence? Even if death was the penalty are they the enforcers of such penalty? Let this not end with "it is the will of God", let the matter be thoroughly investigated and appropriate sections applied to serve as deterrent.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
squash47:
he couldn't even use his learned skill to defeat ordinary vigilante,what exactly did he learn in school?

I think it was what he learnt in school that got him killed,never argue with some one with a weapon , especially firearm ..... Its damages is often irreparable..... Rip to the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
Bro was my platoon member just some 3 weeks ago

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by Emilo(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
All u guys supporting d lawyer. Have u ever seen how arrogant some of these lawyers are. U think a vigilante would kill someone except being pushed beyond reasoning.

Me I go out at night, but I know how to show love to such people. Why argue with people who have nothing to loose. When 500naira can solve ur problems. I no understand.

5 Likes

Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=squash47 post=73442080]he couldn't even use his learned skill to defeat ordinary vigilante,what exactly did he learn in school?[/quote

]
I think it was what he learnt in school that got him killed,never argue with some one with a weapon , especially firearm ..... Its damages is often irreparable..... Rip to the dead
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
All these night parties, people shud be cautious of what they get into. U don’t get into unnecessary confrontations especially with armed personnel or vigilante many of them cud be high of cheap drugs or liquor. Quite sad
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
I will not be surprised if the lawyer uttered these statements
"Do you know who I am'
'Do you know who my father is'

4 Likes

Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by kay4kay: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This one is not even strong. And he dey call himself lawyer.

Yes your quote looks stupid to the idiots. But full of wisdom.

You went party in the middle of the night, he might likely be drunk with his friends and decided to argue with an illiterate vigilante with gun or knife. What did he learnt in school?

School is not just academic but how to manuvoure through life. RIP to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
hmmmm, it's not matter of strong, maybe it was the way he approached them, but am sure if he had identified himself very well , they won't have killed him, and again, you can't expect him to fight with up to 3 vigilante members, that's foolishness.
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by Gbengazzee(m): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
Death is now cheaper than a sachet of pure water in Nigeria. This wouldn't have happened if we have a proper security system in place. These vigilante groups are demons in disguise, whatever ensued between them and the deceased should not result into death, all they need to have done is to hand him over to police, they are supposed to be working hand-in-hand with the police.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
This is MADNESS
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
RIP.

There is one thing I have learnt about this so called security people, whether gate man, opc, estate security, Sars etc. Don't argue with them evev if you're right, not at the moment, because if you decide to argue with them, they will make sure they frustrate you or even kill you especially at night.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by uncjay(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

When will sense look your side na?
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by africantycoon: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
Toxic masculinity & crime!!!
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by sukerefakere(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
Call to bar
Call to glory!

Shithole!
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
Only LAZY youths are smart enough to live in Nigeria! cheesy
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by ACE1010: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You well at all ??undecided undecided
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by uncjay(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
squash47:

May the same fate befall you....Amen

Oya say Amen too..
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by StarFist(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
squash47:

Na too much " i know my right" kill am
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
What a pity
All hopes dashed
He was cut in his prime
Rest on.
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by alexola20(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos / Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death / Rapist Terrorizing EKSU Students, Arrested and stripped unclad (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.