Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,115 members, 7,899,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

I So Regret Being A Black Person! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I So Regret Being A Black Person! (2167 Views)

I Regret Being Used By Pastor Okafor, Others To Stage Fake Miracles –woman Arres / I Regret Being A Nigerian. I Give Up / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
Being black automatically makes you inferior where ever you go in the world! Do u know how that makes me feel? I feel so depressed just knowing that. No matter how intelligent you are, once you are dark skinned, you will be looked down upon. It's horrible. Black people are cursed people! I know how fvucked up this sounds, but I wish I was a white. I love eerything about them! They always know forward! Never backwards! It's pathetic as I'm a black person. Hmmmmm

I'm out!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by fineboynl(m): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
blacks are the least intelligent of all human species

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Lloydthesaint: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
I feel the same bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Lloydthesaint: 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
Bleep The melanin I wish I was Caucasian

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Apus: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
I don't have a problem with being black. It's just our wickedness that irritates me. As though the Black man has been genetically modelled to be wicked.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Kseafresh: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
They actually have d biggest d*ck nd asses...so there's good afterall.. grin

2 Likes

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by amaniro: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
shocked

I hate guys like these, mynd44 please forgive me.

See, in life there are to types of people: the realist and the dreamers.

You aren't meant to be saying this. You said The black race is backward? how bout you bring it forward? how about you make Africa great? how bout making Nigeria great? how about making that Delta State great?.

I am black and I am proud, in my next life and the other to come. I'll be black over and over again. Shalom brother.

3 Likes

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
Apus:
I don't have a problem with being black. It's just our wickedness that irritates me. As though the Black man has been genetically modelled to be wicked.
As in and it's the whole damn continent. See Nigeria and what is happening nowadays with rituals and yahoo boys. People believe killing a human being brings wealth. If things are like this in the 21st century with technology and Christianity, then I shudder to imagine how things were in the days before the Europeans came lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

You aren't meant to be saying this. You said The black race is backward? how bout you bring it forward? how about you make Africa great? how bout making Nigeria great? how about making that Delta State great?.

I am black and I am proud, in my next life and the other to come. I'll be black over and over again. Shalom brother.
Nigga u ain't black and proud. Stop lying to ur stupid self undecided

4 Likes

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

ur so fvucking daft!

3 Likes

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by amaniro: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mrbolt565:
Nigga u ain't black and proud. Stop lying to ur stupid self undecided

But I am black and proud. It's only people infested with inferiority complex and with a feckless life say this.

2 Likes

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
amaniro:

But I am black and proud. It's only people infested with inferiority complex and with a feckless life say this.
u see that's the fvucking problem with black people. Always living in self denial. How tf would you be proud to be black! What's there to be proud about? A nation infested with poverty and stupid people? Nigga go rethink your life.

2 Likes

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by carter009(m): 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
Did u just said making Nigeria great again,, then you must joking,, am black and I am proud, but my greatest regret is that am from Nigeria, this country is cursed for Gods sake, and please stop fooling yourself cos this country is not gonna get better anytime soon.
amaniro:
shocked

1 Like

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by amaniro: 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
Albert Einstein: Me, an old man greet you Chinese school children hoping that one day your generation will put mine to shame. Einstein saw Asia would be great. Africa will be great with time.

carter009:
Did u just said making Nigeria great again,, then you must joking,, am black and I am proud, but my greatest regret is that am from Nigeria, they country is cursed, and please stop fooling yourself cos this country is not gonna better anytime soon.
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

not just black but Nigerian,igbo black.
Mrbolt565,leave the comfort of your momma's house and go make some money.later come back and say the same shit again.
Google Ogunlesi(man who bought gatwick airport),DANGOTE,Ben Carson,Barack Obama,Seun Osewa.
I hope you know the highest paid robotics engineer worldwide is a Nigerian kid!
Strive to be good at what you do,succeed and tell me that fucking gringo(or lebanese) that will look down on you.
You talk,they listen.i personally will never want to be white even for a day.leave your comfort zone and hustle,stop being a cry baby!!!
A word they say is enough for a man with brains wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by moneyadulttube: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
For Nigerian youths (future hope/leaders) to be into money rituals in this 21st century definitely means that something is wrong with Nigeria (cursed)

2 Likes

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by amaniro: 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
shocked

nwaneem you gorrit.

You've said what I wanted to say In a very plain, Savage and understandable manner. I mean, not to be rude buh someone with a meaningful life won't say this.

nwanneni:
not just black but Nigerian,igbo black.
Mrbolt565,leave the comfort of your momma's house and go make some money.later come back and say the same shit again.
Google Ogunlesi(man who bought gatwick airport),DANGOTE,Ben Carson,Barack Obama,Seun Osewa.
I hope you know the highest paid robotics engineer worldwide is a Nigerian kid!
Strive to be good at what you do,succeed and tell me that fucking gringo(or lebanese) that will look down on you.
You talk,they listen.i personally will never want to be white even for a day.leave your comfort zone and hustle,stop being a cry baby!!!
A word they say is enough for a man with brains wink

1 Like

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by smoke9910(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
You can't regret what you have no control over. There's no point to regret, get up and take whatever life throws your way. Whether you're white, black, Asian, Latino or whatever. You will always have challenges. Stop blaming the colour of your skin for your problems.
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by carter009(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
They rate of money rituals in this country is something else, I don't just understand.
moneyadulttube:
For Nigerian youths (future hope/leaders) to be into money rituals in this 21st century definitely means that something is wrong with Nigeria (cursed)
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
Your problem is psychological. You've looked down on yourself to the point that the inferiority complex has eaten deep and only you can save yourself. How would a black man have been the president of America if he had your kind of mentality? God forbid I keep a friend who thinks like this.

1 Like

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by marvin906(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
your inferior if you believe that your inferior and am not going to change your ideology
as for me I so thank God am black yes we do have our defaults but there isn't any race that's perfect if you don't like being black go buy bleaching cream and change your status nonsense

2 Likes

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by amaniro: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
kimbraa:
Your problem is psychological. You've looked down on yourself to the point that the inferiority complex has eaten deep and only you can save yourself. How would a black man have been the president of America if he had your kind of mentality? God forbid I keep a friend who thinks like this.

Me too sis, such friends will way us down. Staff/Saffi what's your contribution since you're experienced.
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by smoke9910(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
The problem with most black people is their love for ignorance. Gaining knowledge seems like hard work and they mock those who try to better themselves intellectually. A lot of our youths will rather sit down all day and smoke marijuana than pick a book. When you fail to work on your mind then everything becomes a problem. There's this saying that's always been there for long 'if you want to hide something from a black man, you put it in a book'. This is the truth. Some of us stop learning after we are done schooling. We fail to enrich our minds. Some minds are so poor that they believe the only way to achieve in life is by killing someone and using his blood to appease some deity.

3 Likes

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Eagba(m): 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

bros you are on your own
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Uglymugg: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
Kseafresh:
They actually have d biggest d*ck nd asses...so there's good afterall.. grin
Then how come a mexican has the biggest dick on earth?
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
kimbraa:
Isn't this a testament to how amazing and soulful the white people are? That they would end up creating a beautiful society where everyone, black, white, hispanic, asian, muslim, pagan had equal chances of being the president of that country, despite originally being a White Christian country. Why do you think everyone wants to go to America? LOok at those Caravan's at the border, Mexico gave them a free pass into their country, but guess what? Them say na America them want. Face it, there is no black version of America or Europe in this version of earth.

Do you know that Igbo's can't be presidents in Nigeria? Do you know that there are some tribes in Nigeria that can never have hope of becoming president? Do you actually love Nigeria? Do you feel you have equal opportunities in this country? Do you feel the freedom in Nigeria? Your comments only shows that white people are truly compassionate human beings.

5 Likes

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Quigley: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
I love being black, what I don't like is this useless Nigerian passport I'm carrying. The way international airport security scans and rescan you ehhh.....
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mrbolt565:
Being black automatically makes you inferior where ever you go in the world! Do u know how that makes me feel? I feel so depressed just knowing that. No matter how intelligent you are, once you are dark skinned, you will be looked down upon. It's horrible. Black people are cursed people! I know how fvucked up this sounds, but I wish I was a white. I love eerything about them! They always know forward! Never backwards! It's pathetic as I'm a black person. Hmmmmm

I'm out!
Funbact A and caro white is the secret formula
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by LeHMaR(m): 12:34am On Dec 01, 2018
Make black people feel inferior long enough, and they will believe it themselves... That's what racism is about... I pray for my race.
One day we will be better, unfortunately i may not be here to witness it

1 Like

Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by khiaa(f): 1:42am On Dec 01, 2018
Uglymugg:
Then how come a mexican has the biggest dick on earth?

There is no possible way that anyone could know this unless they measured every pen-is on earth.
Re: I So Regret Being A Black Person! by khiaa(f): 1:47am On Dec 01, 2018
[b][b][b][[[b]b]b]
Admin401:
[b] [b]Isn't this a testament to how amazing and soulful the white people are? [/b[b]]That they would end up creating a beautiful society where everyone, black, white, hispanic, asian, muslim, pagan had equal chances of b[b]eing the president of that [[b]/b][/b]country, despite originally being a White Christian country. [b][b][b] Why do you think everyone wants to go to America? LOok a[b][b]t those Caravan's at the border, Mexico gave them a free pass into their country, but guess what? Them say na [b]America them want. Face it, there is no black version of America or Europe in this version of earth.]
[/b][/b]
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b[/b]
[/b]
Do you know that Igbo's can't be presidents in Nigeria? Do you know that there are some tribes in Nigeria that can never have hope of becoming president? Do you actually love Nigeria? Do you feel you have equal opportunities in this country? Do you feel the freedom in Nigeria[/b]? Your comments only shows that[b] white people are truly compassionate human beings.
[/b][/b][/b]

[/b]

At the embolden, you are out of your freaking mind. Those are all lies. undecided Did your parents teach you this bullshyt about whites?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MFM Church Member Reveals Her Look For Church And Reception (photos) / Clash Of Monsters - Monster Legends / MMM June/july Mavro Release Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.