Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,537 members, 7,917,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:52 PM

The University Of Calabar In Pictures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The University Of Calabar In Pictures (30965 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture / Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Isangad1(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2018
Every one praises his or her alma mata its normal
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2018
seunlly:
Lantern on top book means say dem no dey get light.
Na lantern dem dey use read!!! grin
cheesycheesy You and this your mouth, dont let the students come for u ohgringrin
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2018
Is Sammy photography a department there?
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by seunlly(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2018
grin grin
PhenomenalMorgan:
cheesycheesy You and this your mouth, dont let the students come for u ohgringrin

I go Jappaaa
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by oyinella(f): 8:08am On Dec 01, 2018
I stayed in Unical for 5yrs and this lantern no glow. immediately I graduate e start to glow, what are you saying Lord? Speak, you daughter is listening
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by HULSH(m): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2018
I observe one thing, when it comes to structures, universities in the North have it, especially ABU and BUK. The structures in any of these two Universities compare
with what's up there is like comparing Dubai with Aba

1 Like

Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by ChiefSweetus: 8:09am On Dec 01, 2018
Looks like a shithole polytechnic undecided
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by wristbangle: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2018
There is nothing nice about these pictures. Very shameful. Nigeria educational system is nothing to write home about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by udemejack(m): 8:12am On Dec 01, 2018
bikermicemars:
very lovely
which lovely?.........thats my school and i can tell you that the school is way below par, believe those pictures at your own peril.
And to Op which of your ancestors told you that the lantern at the school gate glows at night?..no allow make i change am for you oo

2 Likes

Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by frankosivue(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2018
Not bad.
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by dominique(f): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2018
Nothing spectacular about these photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Mizwisdom(f): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2018
Great school.
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Nduxx(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2018
Na the camera man cause am
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by USUKUMA(m): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2018
these photos suck. the buildings are more beautiful.
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by BullionVan111: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2018
One a malabite....i must say that the photographer snap RUBBIsh, whereas they are beautiful buildings, sit out and quite serene quaters......LAZY PHOTOGRAPHY

1 Like

Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:59am On Dec 01, 2018
The only pics that looks cool is the Chapel. Others na bullshiit. Malabo ko Madagascar ni.

1 Like

Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Nduxx(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2018
udemejack:
which lovely?.........thats my school and i can tell you that the school is way below par, believe those pictures at your own peril.
And to Op which of your ancestors told you that the lantern at the school gate glows at night?..no allow make i change am for you oo
e be like say they fix the lantern recently o, during this holiday
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Focusman1: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2018
This is where men were made. Oh Malabor. Once a malabit always a
Malabit. I love Unical. But if u know u know. If you fails it turns to Unicalamity. Ask Malabit & Malabreses

2 Likes

Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Focusman1: 9:12am On Dec 01, 2018
seunlly:
Lantern on top book means say dem no dey get light.
Na lantern dem dey use read!!! grin

U are wrong it means with or without light reading continues.

1 Like

Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by MSEdLAW(m): 9:12am On Dec 01, 2018
Ximenez:
The school look terrible even in edited pictures. We all know the usefulness of photo editing. What you see is not what you get. Slayqueens, are you with me?

Your fathers house is scattered...idiot
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Henry1006(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2018
Unicash.
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by purpleicious(f): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2018
GREART MALABITES AND MALABRESSES!

1 Like

Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Ximenez(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2018
MSEdLAW:

Your fathers house is scattered...idiot
Lol. Pained black Monkey.
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by hailall: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2018
GREAT MALABITES AND MALABRESES!!! GREAT!!!!!!!! ROGEDDY!!!!!!!!
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Dantedasz(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2018
That lantern does NOT glow in the night. Stop being economical with the truth.
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Benblaq(m): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2018
Maj196:
Mediocre
I pity you. It's like you're not in Nigeria
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by seunlly(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2018
Focusman1:

U are wrong it means with or without light reading continues.
Okay, so if light no dey na lanthern una go still use .

las las we go dey alright
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by Benblaq(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2018
KingLennon:
It only looks nice on pictures....
my dear, the school is awesome. You just have to see things for yourself.
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by seunlly(m): 9:38am On Dec 01, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Great school.
come again pls.
Re: The University Of Calabar In Pictures by NOBLE179(m): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2018
I know that lamp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk! / Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities / Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.