Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,436 members, 7,888,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Dont Need Their Cash, I Just Love S3x With Happily Married Men - Lady Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Need Their Cash, I Just Love S3x With Happily Married Men - Lady Reveals (1657 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Need Their Cash, I Just Love S3x With Happily Married Men - Lady Reveals by mailtimi(m): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
She is not after your cash, so also she is not after your cars or your privileged position in the society; she just wants to sleep with you if you are happily married.

Relationship adviser, love doctor and online psychologist, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a young lady who is addicted to sleeping with happily married men.

Her pastor thinks its a spiritual problem and he has prayed for her. All she wants is the challenge of testing the loyalty of a man to his wife.

Read the full gist below:

https://naijalog.com/i-dont-need-their-cash-i-just-love-s3x-with-happily-married-men-lady-reveals/

Re: I Dont Need Their Cash, I Just Love S3x With Happily Married Men - Lady Reveals by tstx(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
Clears throat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Need Their Cash, I Just Love S3x With Happily Married Men - Lady Reveals by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
cheesycheesy
Re: I Dont Need Their Cash, I Just Love S3x With Happily Married Men - Lady Reveals by Moode(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
U mean like destroying happy marriages
Re: I Dont Need Their Cash, I Just Love S3x With Happily Married Men - Lady Reveals by MCMXCVIII(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
This was what made Hitler wanna take over the world.
Re: I Dont Need Their Cash, I Just Love S3x With Happily Married Men - Lady Reveals by ojun50(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
I want to see her pix to knw if is spiritual problem
Re: I Dont Need Their Cash, I Just Love S3x With Happily Married Men - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
Oshe destiny collector.

What you need is a default resetting deliverance.

It's well with you.
Re: I Dont Need Their Cash, I Just Love S3x With Happily Married Men - Lady Reveals by bobokeshington: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
hmm
Re: I Dont Need Their Cash, I Just Love S3x With Happily Married Men - Lady Reveals by OgahBohz: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
I'm a happy married man !
Re: I Dont Need Their Cash, I Just Love S3x With Happily Married Men - Lady Reveals by Bossontop(m): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
undecided
Lie lie story.....mtcheewww
Walks out of thread

Re: I Dont Need Their Cash, I Just Love S3x With Happily Married Men - Lady Reveals by iamSinclair(m): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hmm, this one is directly from the pit of hell sent to destroy men's future

Re: I Dont Need Their Cash, I Just Love S3x With Happily Married Men - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
The married man that is asking me out will definitely like this one and guess what he has lots of money, wears his ring, children and wife are outside the country on vacation, joro give me her contact, I have client for her.

(1) (Reply)

Before Watching This Very Hot Video Make Sure You Are Alone / My Girlfriend Wants party With Her Friend / South African Government To Ban Doggy Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.