Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,274 members, 7,887,796 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:58 PM

Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki (31333 Views)

Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode / Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by yjgm(m): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
What's there to panic about when your candidate Atiku is surely going to be beaten blue black and red

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by Teewhy2: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
angry sad cool
Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by bettercreature(m): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
martineverest:
if he like,let him get visa to the moon or sun,him or his spirit can never rule Nigeria
I'll delete my account if ATIKU successfully return from USA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by KanwuliaMama: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
Wey LIE LIE MOHAMMED? grin
Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by gurunlocker: 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
buhariguy:
because is pig trump who want thief atiku, the Wheeler dealer,
Because pig trump could not buy Nigeria from a man of integrity buhari.

Thief atiku can not be granted visa Because America is bigger than pig trump,

I read this post and I can't do anything but laugh grin grin cheesy

Someone can be this daft shocked

See how you are contradicting yourself grin

Are you talking about "pig trump" that want to sell arm to this government to aid fight against insurgency?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by Abfinest007(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
apc are confuse this minute they will dare atiku to visit us n be arrest d next minute they are afraid
Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by rapid101(m): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
buhariguy:
November is gone, we are in DEC,
Or is it November 2019?

Meanwhile, thief saraki is panicking over trader moni.
Hahahahahaha.

Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by Makawhizzy: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
Another APC lie set to be busted
Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by JJOF(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
buhariguy:
Nigeria is the giant of Africa and the police of Africa as US is the police of the world.
So Malawi is too small to cough
More like ant of africa.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by SkyFi: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
We are not going back to Egypt...if you know, you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by greatiyk4u(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
There was Saraki dynasty in Kwara

Buhari will retire many of the enemies of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by NaijaMutant(f): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
supereagle:
One thing is certain and let me tell you what many children of hate don't know, Atiku and Saraki will lose their own States to PMB, the bye bye election was a pointer to that. Kwara people are tired of Saraki domination. They know that Atiku will sell Nigeria. He likes selling anything that starts with N. He said that he would sell NNPC and Nigeria will be the final one. Also when God set His people from bondage of Egyptians, they didn't go back again, it was only the mixed multitudes among them who were craving to go back. God would not have us go back to Egypt (PDP) again.

No sense.

Your suffering must continue

Even under Atiku grin
Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by ositu(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
PDP power Atiku incoming president

Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by baba4dgirls: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
buhariguy:

You are the most childish Zombie ever.
Look at what you wrote there. if you are above 20, then all hope is lost on your case.
Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
buhariguy:
thief atiku can not be granted visa,
He only has right to apply, but he don't have right to be granted.
Even El-Rufai is now Obidiently Atikulating.

Receive sense before its too late.

cc lzaa velocity25 imperialyoruba ibrahimdamola

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
LibertyRep:

Chief, don't you think it is inappropriate to refer to Atiku as a thief since no court has convicted him yet.
Plus he is even desperately trying to go to America where many have said he dare not visit.

so what did he begged & apologize for ,when he visited obasanjo
he also made a statement , he is changed person now . changed from what & who was he before ??
Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by dokie: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
buhariguy:
Nigeria is the giant of Africa and the police of Africa as US is the police of the world.

Giant what?

Scum you mean, and no thanks to Buhari.
Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by isht689: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
back home we all know Atiku is a thief going to Us or not would not change the narrative about his antecedents to lead this great county.
Asks Obasanjo for more details...
Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by dokie: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
gurunlocker:

I read this post and I can't do anything but laugh grin grin cheesy

Someone can be this daft shocked

See how you are contradicting yourself grin

Are you talking about "pig trump" that want to sell arm to this government to aid fight against insurgency?

These ApC supporters onNL are brain dead I tell you.
Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by nwanyionitsha: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
buhariguy:

You call POTUS a pig ? You will never visit his country (again).
If you live there, you must be spewed out.
I have spoken as an oracle of God. In Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by surgical: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nbote:
What I don't understand is how dis APC ppl and their morons reason... U ppl claim Atiku is a wanted man in d US and have dared him to go to d US... D same Atiku is alleged to want to acquire a Visa so he can visit d US, U ppl now don't want him to b issued visa to go to d US where u claim he is a wanted man... Are U ppl sane at All? Shldnt U b encouraging him to visit there so dat d US can arrest him abi? How can a ppl b so confused and stupid at d same time abeg
That was how they accused deziani of corruption,she opted to come back and face trial,they said no, that UK will do a better job now they turn around again that they want to extradit he , you can see they are bunch of confused people delivering mediocre performance
Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by Yankee101: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
E don get already. Make dem die
Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by HeyCorleone(m): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nbote:
What I don't understand is how dis APC ppl and their morons reason... U ppl claim Atiku is a wanted man in d US and have dared him to go to d US... D same Atiku is alleged to want to acquire a Visa so he can visit d US, U ppl now don't want him to b issued visa to go to d US where u claim he is a wanted man... Are U ppl sane at All? Shldnt U b encouraging him to visit there so dat d US can arrest him abi? How can a ppl b so confused and stupid at d same time abeg

You expressed my exact thoughts.
Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
The reason Nigeria is in a confused state is because the people ruling it confused.
Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by ojuu4u(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
supereagle:
One thing is certain and let me tell you what many children of hate don't know, Atiku and Saraki will lose their own States to PMB, the bye bye election was a pointer to that. Kwara people are tired of Saraki domination. They know that Atiku will sell Nigeria. He likes selling anything that starts with N. He said that he would sell NNPC and Nigeria will be the final one. Also when God set His people from bondage of Egyptians, they didn't go back again, it was only the mixed multitudes among them who were craving to go back. God would not have us go back to Egypt (PDP) again.

Highly pathetic, I pray you will not die of ignorance
................ taking you to egpty.........,Is egpty not better of ? You still expect miracle from lifeless? A man that is presiding divided government, disjointed party, even a disarray family. Are you following happening in Nigeria at all? Perhaps you are one of enermy of the nation
Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by able20(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
I know President Trump will do all things possible to discredit Buhari the lifeless APC candidate.
Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by FemiMaduka(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
buhariguy:

What a funny, ignorant assertion. Only if Egypt, South Africa, Ethiopia and Algeria have ceased being on the African continent.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by NothingDoMe: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
buhariguy:

Your story don change ooooo.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

God bless Donald Trump!
Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by michoim(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
I can see that Saraki is now completely jobless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
buhariguy:
November is gone, we are in DEC,
Or is it November 2019?

Meanwhile, thief saraki is panicking over trader moni.
Hahahahahaha.

He has jetted out lol

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by blacknp(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
Calers:
If Atiku like he should go to United states, Russia, Germany, France and China. Buhari will be declare winner come 2019,the election is over.
I thought saraki lost the bye election in Kwara 3 weeks ago?and he is opening his mouth,all politics is local empty Barrel APC member

No be only pdp spokesperson?shameless man you joined pdp to be president of Nigeria and ended up as a spokesperson?another Fani Kayode.
Re: Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
buhariguy:

He have visa and jetted out lol, Buhari , integrity ? Coming from a youth, why are you drawing Nigeria backward, why, why, why, a Man who hav not donated or send anyone on scholarship, or do phone booth or indomie business before, why why, a dullard, all he knows and knows is corruption, he knows nothing about economy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference / Ondo Elections: Yoruba Muslims Threaten Political Revolt / APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.