Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,457 members, 7,944,267 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Help My Friend- She Is Getting Married But In Love With Another - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Friend- She Is Getting Married But In Love With Another (416 Views)

How Do I Tell A Friend She Has Bad Body Odor? / She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This / She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Friend- She Is Getting Married But In Love With Another by Beke2020: 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
Editor’s note:

This a question from someone on Whatsapp. Please share your thoughts,how would you advise him? Kindly drop your comment section below.

Greetings ma’am,

Sorry it’s coming late but I’ll have to get your advice on this….. If need be, everyone’s contribution too. A friend of mine confided in me concerning something that has been bothering her. She was friends with a guy who reside and does his business in Lagos and they developed strong feelings for each other in the sense that the guy loves her so much that he’s planning on settling down with her .

They made it compulsory to be bed un-defiled till marriage for 3 years now (they agreed to be celibate) though distance also helped them in other to achieve the feet…… Mind you,this guy’s the new guy. (For the purpose of better understanding,lets call the guy John) Before she met this guy, she was still love and in serious relationship with someone else whom she lost contact with after she went for a skill acquisition training in same state but another city…..(lets call this former guy:James)

She’s into fashion design and Catering. As years went by, they met again and rekindled their relationship (i.e.James). John and my friend are serious about marriage but .....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/help-my-friend-she-is-getting-married-but-in-love-with-another/

(1) (Reply)

Drop A Message For Ya Ex / why are men so weak in marriage today? / Ancestral Curses/foundational Altars And Those Who Have Accepted Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.