Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,307 members, 7,974,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:58 PM

Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing (19414 Views)

NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by donobi(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2010
what are u guys talking about, there is nothing there. my wife do buy it all the time. infact allways.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by donobi(m): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2010
what are u guys talking about,  there is nothing there. my wife do buy it all the time. infact always.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by envee(f): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by dyreros: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2010
If you ask me I think, "What a man can do, a woman, " Well, I'm just glad that some people still practice safe sex.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by obxddon(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2010
For me there is nothing wrong for a lady to buy male condoms,
See me I dey buy condoms and I never marry, and I no see anything bad if my girlfriend dey come my house and buy condoms come.

If people see a single lady buying condoms and say she is promiscuous what about a young man who is not married??
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by vivaladiva(f): 1:06am On Aug 04, 2010
i will tell u wats embarrassing---catching an std---now that is blooody embarrassing
buying a condom---pleasure is all mine
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by eniozed(m): 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2010
tolutara there is to be ashamed of.protect yourself and dont care about been embarrassed.let me ask you this question, WOULD YOU NOT BE MORE EMBARRASSED IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY A DRUG TO CURE GONORRHEA OR STAPH?Please play save ohh jare!!!
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by tochiA1: 12:27am On Aug 19, 2010
its no big deal, my girl buys cd's all the time
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by vanitty: 7:20am On Aug 19, 2010
fred4alabi:

i dont see anything embarassing in what you have done. anyone who is confient enough to buy condoms shows the person is modern and in vast with his environment. you could by a condom for several reasons.

i dont see why your husband is laughing as its not funny. i expect you to;

1. give that bloody cashier a bloody slap for his dirty comments (customers should be respected)
2. or ask your husband to go to the store and give the guy a dirty slap for you
3. or give your husband a dirty slap for not knowing what to do when his wife is embarassed by another guy.

LMAO.
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Dawgpound: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2010
Absolutely nothing wrong with it. My gal buys the ones I use to shagg her. cool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by lurkee(f): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2011
Funny old thread  grin grin grin
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by queensmith: 10:26am On May 30, 2012
the sales assistant is a bloody idiot, im sure if it was a man he wouldnt chat soo much nonsense. I will have told him to mind his own business and do his work.

on the other hand, buying condoms is nothing, try buying xxl a durex ring and a pocket vibrator in a pharmacy grin grin then come and tell me about embarrassment!

How i wish i worked at ann summers, it should be fun!

1 Like

Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by temmym4(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2012
CHEI.. Mehnnn u dont wanna know. The ever first time i bought it was not funny, i had to drive so far away from my area. Took me a whole hour to find a pharmacy cos i wasnt so used to the area i drove to. and when i did. i parked so far away from there, waalked down and saw some customers inside, i had to pretend as if i was making a call outside just to let the customers get what they want and get the f**k out, Dem no commot for there until after 15min, i no know wetin dem dey buy. after they left i just bounced in, Asked d guy for Gold circle and he nodded with one stupid smile like "hmmmm..Brossss" i just looked away and when he brought d stuff i just put his money on the table and walked out before another customer see wetin i dey buy. I forgot to ask how much was it before paying and leaving. Don't blame me, it was my first time then cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2012
LMAO!! I have always thought about that!! grin

I know for some women buying feminine products is like the worst thing since Ebola.
I don't care oo. We are all human and normal human beings fck. tongue

You ought to be buying your condoms with a smile! After all not all men are fortunate enough to say they are getting any! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by carlos1(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2013
temmy.m3:
CHEI.. Mehnnn u dont wanna know. The ever first time i bought it was not funny, i had to drive so far away from my area. Took me a whole hour to find a pharmacy cos i wasnt so used to the area i drove to. and when i did. i parked so far away from there, waalked down and saw some customers inside, i had to pretend as if i was making a call outside just to let the customers get what they want and get the f**k out, Dem no commot for there until after 15min, i no know wetin dem dey buy. after they left i just bounced in, Asked d guy for Gold circle and he nodded with one stupid smile like "hmmmm..Brossss" i just looked away and when he brought d stuff i just put his money on the table and walked out before another customer see wetin i dey buy. I forgot to ask how much was it before paying and leaving. Don't blame me, it was my first time then cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmmn, just d same tin i do, r u sure we aren't twins ?
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by MrCork17: 10:26am On Mar 31, 2013
tolutara: This happened last night but go me ROTFL.

Went to the gas Station to buy male Condoms ,yes I am married and we practice safe sex as we've had 3 kids in 3.5 years. wink. We all know they keep them in an area where you do have to ask someone before u can purchase them.

here is how the convo went:

Me : May I buy some some some ****at this point I was looking at the item, feeling intimidated as the cashier was a guy*****
Cashier : Maam, would u like some condoms?
Me: ah Yes
Cashier: Which one would you like?, extra small, small, large, extra large, sheepskin, * the dude carried on with his silly list with a equally silly grin on his silly face* angry

At this point a couple of other guys were behind me trying to pay for some items and could hear the conversation

Me: I said the yellow one in large please and may I have 3 packs * i was trying to buy as many as I don't wanna come back for while*
Cashier: wow ma'am, it going to be a long night, hahahahhahahah, good luck to the lucky dude

At this even point the other guys were laughing, then the chipped in, Have fun lady, one said with a silly wink, I paid for my item and i tear rubber commot for the place, this quite funny and embarrassing , grin grin grin grin my husband still cannot stop laughing, lol

BTW, this was my first time buying some myself has Hubby normally does. And Yes I did have a great time wink

Please share your embarrassing stories about you purchasing this item.

huh?..sweeery.. u wear male condom? undecided
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 31, 2013
why should i be shy ?? I walk in ... ask for condoms... Even the types and flavours ... I make my choice... Always funny when i get to the counter and whoever i meet at the counter gives me the funny look... * Like are you Seriously gonna use all that ...*? Buh thank Gawd m free from all those LOOKS... now o ! Lool
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Flygerian1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
Y shall I shy? Lol
Re: Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing by Harmored(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
How much is small pack self undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? / Tell Him I Love Him / How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.