Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,037 members, 7,928,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:03 AM

Jesus' Unknown Yet Powerful Miracle In The Bible! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus' Unknown Yet Powerful Miracle In The Bible! (402 Views)

Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? / Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus' Unknown Yet Powerful Miracle In The Bible! by Egregius(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
One of the most powerful miracles of Jesus in the Bible,that you probably didn't know anything about because it rarely get preached is in the book of John.

John 6:21:Then they willingly received him into the ship: and immediately they were where they were going.

No doubt a great miracle !

A whole ship with at least 13 passengers aboard, was taken from a stormy area in the middle of a sea,and was suddenly at shore.It was no doubt carried by the power of God,like Philip was carried bodily through the air(Acts 8:39-40)

This particular verse is a faith building verse.It's basically saying no matter where you are at,once you decide to let Jesus in on whatever you are going through,you will in no time be at your destination,no matter how far behind you are.

Here it doesn't literally mean Jesus physically,it might be a Word from the scripture that God has given you down through the years,remember Jesus is the Word of God.Immediately you're willing to accept the Word... Get ready for your miracle!!!
Re: Jesus' Unknown Yet Powerful Miracle In The Bible! by Onlinealaba(m): 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
wow, sounds interesting.. let me read and study the verse and check on commentaries too
Re: Jesus' Unknown Yet Powerful Miracle In The Bible! by Egregius(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
Onlinealaba:
wow, sounds interesting.. let me read and study the verse and check on commentaries too

Yhh was stunned too when I found out... Amazing!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven 6 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – As In A Mirror / I Dream Alot About Army, Help / Everything Is Meaningless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.