Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,630 members, 7,918,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:52 PM

Atiku's USA Visa: No Date Fixed Yet For His US Trip - The Cable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's USA Visa: No Date Fixed Yet For His US Trip - The Cable (841 Views)

Atiku, Obi V Tinubu: No Date Fixed Yet For Judgement - Tribunal / Atiku's USA Trip: Beyond The Fake News And Rumors - TonyeBarcanista / Peter Obi Winning Strategy: Distribute Copies Of Tinubu And Atiku USA Indictment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's USA Visa: No Date Fixed Yet For His US Trip - The Cable by odiks: 3:45am On Dec 02, 2018
Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has finally been issued a visa to the United States, TheCable can report.

A family source disclosed this to TheCable on Saturday and confirmed that the former vice-president has left Nigeria for the UK, where he will spend some time.

There is yet no date fixed for his US trip, TheCable understands.

In a tweet on Saturday evening, his spokesman, Paul Ibe, said the presidential candidate travelled to the UK and is back in the country, but was silent on the issuance of US visa.

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-atiku-finally-gets-us-visa-jets-out-of-nigeria

Re: Atiku's USA Visa: No Date Fixed Yet For His US Trip - The Cable by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 02, 2018
Lol
Re: Atiku's USA Visa: No Date Fixed Yet For His US Trip - The Cable by iammo(m): 4:34am On Dec 02, 2018
smiley it still baffles me why some people would want a man on interpol and US wanted list to govern them
Re: Atiku's USA Visa: No Date Fixed Yet For His US Trip - The Cable by Afamed: 4:37am On Dec 02, 2018
The looting machine does not want to celebrate his Christmas at Guantanamo prison . Them for do am Ibori level.

Re: Atiku's USA Visa: No Date Fixed Yet For His US Trip - The Cable by tuniski: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2018
iammo:
smiley it still baffles me why some people would want a man on interpol and US wanted list to govern them
Painment! Oya go and put him on your wanted list shior! #PresidentElectAtiku2019 failure buhari won't be reinforced!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku's USA Visa: No Date Fixed Yet For His US Trip - The Cable by baliyubla: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2018
Atiku the game man, still keeping the APC guessing and in the heat of the campaigns, boom! Atiku lands in the U.S. Jubrin and him Zombies go just die.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku's USA Visa: No Date Fixed Yet For His US Trip - The Cable by iammo(m): 7:07am On Dec 02, 2018
tuniski:

Painment! Oya go and put him on your wanted list shior! #PresidentElectAtiku2019 failure buhari won't be reinforced!

My guy.. Atiku is already on my UNWANTED list, and what failure are you talking about? Or is it because cheap expired rice no more enter our markets?
Or the facts that cheap frozen turkey and chicken are been confisticated by our custom so that we don't eat poisoned cheap meat?
Or the fact that Niger Delta no longer have militants and boko haram no longer bomb abuja daily or have tertory in our own soil like the days of dasuki?
Yes our forex is no longer available to looters, and we can enjoy standard gauge line connecting Lagos - Ibadan - Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Atiku's USA Visa: No Date Fixed Yet For His US Trip - The Cable by chinjo(m): 7:18am On Dec 02, 2018
iammo:

Are you also surprise that the US granted visa to someone on its watch list despite pleas from the APC not to grant him visa? What do you make of it?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's USA Visa: No Date Fixed Yet For His US Trip - The Cable by Borderless: 7:22am On Dec 02, 2018
iammo:

Could you please be honorable enough to provide a link to that list you mentioned? Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's USA Visa: No Date Fixed Yet For His US Trip - The Cable by Borderless: 7:26am On Dec 02, 2018
iammo:

My guy.. Atiku is already on my UNWANTED list, and what failure are you talking about? Or is it because cheap expired rice no more enter our markets?
Or the facts that cheap frozen turkey and chicken are been confisticated by our custom so that we don't eat poisoned cheap meat?
Or the fact that Niger Delta no longer have militants and boko haram no longer bomb abuja daily or have tertory in our own soil like the days of dasuki?
Yes our forex is no longer available to looters, and we can enjoy standard gauge line connecting Lagos - Ibadan - Abeokuta

You should be ashamed of that thing you posted up there. Really shows how intellectually dumb you are!

1 Like

Re: Atiku's USA Visa: No Date Fixed Yet For His US Trip - The Cable by iammo(m): 7:27am On Dec 02, 2018
chinjo:

Are you also surprise that the US granted visa to someone on its watch list despite pleas from the APC not to grant him visa? What do you make of it?
Lets Get something clear, shall we? US visa can be issued to anyone without a "CRIMINAL CONVICTION" meaning atiku as a case to answer and isn't yet a criminal until he visits and get charged to court
Re: Atiku's USA Visa: No Date Fixed Yet For His US Trip - The Cable by iammo(m): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2018
Borderless:

You should be ashamed of that thing you posted up there. Really shows how intellectually dumb you are!
Typical insult spewing from the mannerless people of the confused region of Nigeria... Have got no time for insult back and forth I only engage with civil minded people on national discussion
Re: Atiku's USA Visa: No Date Fixed Yet For His US Trip - The Cable by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

You people are wicked o.
So you want to force the man to get his self locked.
If I were Atiku I will just visit Jamaica and come back
Re: Atiku's USA Visa: No Date Fixed Yet For His US Trip - The Cable by tuniski: 8:04am On Dec 02, 2018
iammo:

Is this your scorecard of buhari? It is either you are being funny or you lower the standard!

Buhari is a monumental failure!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

These Are The World Popular Slums And Dirty Places In Nigeria / Photo Of Atiku Getting Romantic With One Of His Wives goes viral / PDP Chairman And Others Defect To APC In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.