Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Chika Ike Slays It As She Shows Her Curvy Hips To Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Slays It As She Shows Her Curvy Hips To Fans (995 Views)

Chika Ike Slays In Sexy Floral Tube Dress / Chika Ike Slays In Topless Photos / Chika Ike Slays In Hot Swimsuit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Slays It As She Shows Her Curvy Hips To Fans by Vivianagoja(m): 3:48am On Dec 02, 2018
---NOLLYTRESS---

Nothing is as sweet as being a celebrity and at the same time being sexy with beautiful curves.

Well our nollywood home girl Chika Ike has it all as she stunned fans with an adorable picture which she captioned "The Lady in Black "

She had a sweet black top with no bra�� and also wore a long pencil or Biro skirt[i dont know how girls call it oo].
Then killed it all with a pink sickle front heels �.

Mehn ....You like it or not she was sweet ��

www.nollytress..com

Re: Chika Ike Slays It As She Shows Her Curvy Hips To Fans by Forreellinc: 5:12am On Dec 02, 2018
angry ew this one don dey old
Re: Chika Ike Slays It As She Shows Her Curvy Hips To Fans by MVLOX(m): 5:32am On Dec 02, 2018
I still dey look for the curvy hips ooo... abeg who don see am?

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Mercy Johnson At 2018 The Future Awards Event / "Sign Me Or Die" — Davido Shares His Experience With An Artist In Lagos / #bbnaija's Cee-c Is Smoking-hot In Body Hugging Boobs Revealing Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.