Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON (34278 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) / Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. / Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by mysticwarrior(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
A brave performance from the goal keeper, but ordega was more outstanding.

1 Like

Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by eprynce(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
My super sister! Go girl!!!!

1 Like

Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by oloriooko(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
She single handedly put Nigeria in the final and won us the cup and she's very pretty

3 Likes

Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by olamariamjonez(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Never thought we cud win the cup.
Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by donshady(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Razakipaye:
akoko southwest endorsed hon Ajobiewe

AJOBIEWE means Dances life a leaf.. grin grin grin. Don't let him dance away with Akoko's money grin grin grin
Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by donshady(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Philpham:
Women are out there making Nigeria proud. Nigerian men are out there disgracing Nigeria, nothing but drug smugglers, ritualists, and rapists.

Thank God you have a father. wink
Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by Acecube(m): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
eddiebruk:
9th or 11th someone please clarify
out of 11 editions we have won 9... The years we failed to win were in 2008 and 2012, which were both won by Equatorial Guinea. So we have 9 out of possible 11
Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by newoffer: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Too much biafrans in the team we need to add more afonjas bokoharam and edo (italian) citizens for more federal character
. ensure you donate your body to Luth whenever ur ancestors call. Your kind of idiot is rare.

1 Like

Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by mysticwarrior(m): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
Acecube:
out of 11 editions we have won 9... The years we failed to win were in 2008 and 2012, which were both won by Equatorial Guinea. So we have 9 out of possible 11
a very impressive record that would almost be impossible to break.

1 Like

Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by efighter: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

This is not a country.... But a British contraption

you see another tribalist just like myself. Can't you hide your tribalism for a second? STFU nigga.
Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by ikevictor: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
Yea...she’s my darling. Well done girls!

Especially the two midfielders in blonde hairs!!

Your efforts are recognized and highly appreciated.

God will bless you all, and all hardworking Nigerian women!

1 Like

Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by zombieHUNTER: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
efighter:

you see another tribalist just like myself. Can't you hide your tribalism for a second? STFU nigga.

what has tribalism got to do with saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
Acecube:

I don’t think this is correct, we won 2 before Total became their sponsor and the name of the competition was changed to include Total. Thereafter we have won 9. Correct me if I am wrong
Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by Ifiokumo: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
Some people will say she is not Igbo
Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
innobets:
Wow
Na this kind ARSENAL versus TOTTENHAM match result wey just finish God take pick your call that time shey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by stagger: 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
We have to give kudos to Rivers Angels. That team has made many female players for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by Zikachat(m): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
Dannieln1:
Take the cup and give us christen swart
grin
Dannieln1:
Take the cup and give us christen swart
Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by uvie66: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Good Igbo kwenu, at least we didn't hear the usual news from Singapore or Malaysia.
Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by ashawopikin(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Philpham:
Women are out there making Nigeria proud. Nigerian men are out there disgracing Nigeria, nothing but drug smugglers, ritualists, and rapists.
abeg are u not a Nigerian man?

Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by Qulink1(m): 12:01am On Dec 03, 2018
Pls who has any of her social media handle
Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by tayo4ng(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2018
Sometimes I ask myself why there is no northerners among our super facon, because I remember watching either Algeria or Tunisia match where I saw their goal keeper with Hijab on her head.
Re: Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON by Casemiro(m): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
> it is well

girl

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Papa Eaglets And Our Cheating Culture / World Cup Qualifier Ends As Brazil Try To Deport 4 Argentine Players Mid-Match / Chelsea May Have To Leave Stamford Bridge For At Least Two Seasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.