Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:42 PM

"He Turned Our Home Into A Sex Stadium" - Woman Laments Hubby’s Bed Hopping Ways - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Turned Our Home Into A Sex Stadium" - Woman Laments Hubby’s Bed Hopping Ways (1508 Views)

I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / Man Jerking Off On Zoom Live. Taught He Turned Off The Cam. / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"He Turned Our Home Into A Sex Stadium" - Woman Laments Hubby’s Bed Hopping Ways by helobabe: 6:41am On Dec 02, 2018
A Bulawayo woman approached the civil court complaining that her unemployed husband Nqobizitha Jele, was turning their matrimonial home into a sex stadium by inviting his girlfriends home in her absence.

Spiwe Siamtondo approached the civil court complaining that her husband a self proclaimed love rat, was inviting his string of girlfriends to his matrimonial home for bonking sessions.

Siamtondo also accused her husband of physical abuse, stating that her confrontations with him over his white habits of bringing his lovers to their homestead for se_x, have usually ended up with Siamtondo violent.

” He is in the habit of bringing several women to our matrimonial home in my absence and whenever I confront him over that he verbally abuses me. He is always away from home and whenever he comes back he locks me together with the children either inside or outside the house,” complained Siamtondo.

Siamtondo pleaded with the court, that her husband be barred from from, verbally, physically and emotionally abusing her, saying that her husbands behavior was wounding emotionally.

I am customarily married to Nqobizitha Jele and we have three children all together. He is very abusive towards me and our children. He has beaten me up on several occasions for no apparent reason.

Jele who didn’t deny the allegations that he was using their matrimonial home as a love nest with his girlfriends, the court was left stunned with Jele’s callous response, when the presiding magistrate Tinashe Tashaya questioned him why he didn’t use lodges instead.

”Its impossible (going to the lodges) because I am the one who is always home looking after the children. I am also not violent as she alleged. She is the one who is violent and the other day she destroyed property after she found me with a girlfriend,” Jele said unashamedly.

Following his admittion to promiscuity the magistrate, who ruled in favour of plaintiff and sternly urged Jele to desist from bringing his girlfriends to his matrimonial home and not abuse his wife.

News from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/he-turned-our-home-into-a-sex-stadium-woman-laments-hubbys-bed-hopping-ways

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "He Turned Our Home Into A Sex Stadium" - Woman Laments Hubby’s Bed Hopping Ways by helobabe: 6:41am On Dec 02, 2018
Why the hell
Re: "He Turned Our Home Into A Sex Stadium" - Woman Laments Hubby’s Bed Hopping Ways by psalmskiddy(m): 6:43am On Dec 02, 2018
grin
Re: "He Turned Our Home Into A Sex Stadium" - Woman Laments Hubby’s Bed Hopping Ways by dingbang(m): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: "He Turned Our Home Into A Sex Stadium" - Woman Laments Hubby’s Bed Hopping Ways by JasonScoolari: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2018
I believe his bedroom is the new "Stamford Bridge" or "Stadio Olympiaco" and he's using the home advantage to his benefit. You don't expect him to fork out some dollars meant for the upkeep of his kids for one shitty hotel that would be "penny wise pound foolish"

I think the wife should just relocate with the kids to a different stadium. She can choose the "Emirates stadium or San Siro"
Re: "He Turned Our Home Into A Sex Stadium" - Woman Laments Hubby’s Bed Hopping Ways by Iamicekid(m): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2018
So she is secretly loving his dick that’s why she didn’t go for a divorce but rather that the dick should be only hers.. Hmm make God help us

(1) (Reply)

I F*cking Love Her But This Always Happens When... / I Mistakenly Top Up My Line With 10k Instead Of 1k Please Help / Swellings On My Neck. What Could Be The Cause Or Solution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.