Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,388 members, 7,950,826 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Satellite Picture Of Igboland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Satellite Picture Of Igboland (3505 Views)

Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari / See The Town Where Chad Say Boko Haram Hide. - Real Satellite Picture Inside / Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satellite Picture Of Igboland by shotster50(m): 1:53am On Jul 30, 2010
If you argue with a mad man what does that make you
Re: Satellite Picture Of Igboland by THEAMAKA(f): 2:52am On Jul 30, 2010
LOL! what license plate?

the dude is a serious nut-case.

and NO you cannot have my number, weirdo.
Re: Satellite Picture Of Igboland by Becomrich0: 3:14am On Jul 30, 2010
You people are not serious. Dont you know I am a nigerian who know lagos like the bank of my hand.
Re: Satellite Picture Of Igboland by Becomrich0: 3:24am On Jul 30, 2010
Abagworo, i dont know the street. But I remember, You were talking about  Ajegunle awhile back. Is this place they call Ajegunle.  Was it you talking about Ajegunle or Jakume. Is this the place call Ajegunle.  I know all that area up to coastal ,surulere are built this way.

I dont know where, to be honest with you. I remember was it you or Jakume talking about Ajegunle. some did.  I am been to Ajegunle, I also know Ajegunle houses are built this way. or coastal. is that your family?
Re: Satellite Picture Of Igboland by Becomrich0: 3:33am On Jul 30, 2010
Abagworo, no worry , no fear, una dey go with us. Na jonathan dey block una. Make una shout for him ear.
Re: Satellite Picture Of Igboland by Abagworo(m): 3:41am On Jul 30, 2010
Becomrich0:

Abagworo, i dont know the street. But I remember, You were talking about  Ajegunle awhile back. Is this place they call Ajegunle.  Was it you talking about Ajegunle or Jakume. Is this the place call Ajegunle.  I know all that area up to coastal ,surulere are built this way.

I dont know where, to be honest with you. I remember was it you or Jakume talking about Ajegunle. some did.  I am been to Ajegunle, I also know Ajegunle houses are built this way. or coastal. is that your family?

no.i took the pix from skyscrapercity.com.i've been to that place though.
Re: Satellite Picture Of Igboland by Becomrich0: 3:53am On Jul 30, 2010
I discovered azikiwe road is the main street in aba. Live the broad street in aba on google earth.

Look many place in Yoruubaland look like that.

Have you ever been to Ajegunle. Thier are more building like that in Ajegunle than Aba. Or mushin. So dont blame me.
Re: Satellite Picture Of Igboland by Becomrich0: 3:57am On Jul 30, 2010
Do I know anybody in that picture.? Your family look nice. Good looking family.

And Most houses are build that way in Nigeria. mostly in the south.

This is how lagos looks like, you can see 3 or 4 story building on most street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d08QX83dpyE

That your picture make me remember naija. but I miss naija but I love white people jo, thier life easy.  there is no money that you use to buy peace. White people life easy.
Re: Satellite Picture Of Igboland by amazonia(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2010
@Becomerich, i am your fan. though you clown sometimes, some of your insights are profoundly true. Also your acts alway amuses.
Re: Satellite Picture Of Igboland by Becomrich0: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Govt Employs 4,500 Youths To Work At The State’s Environmental Agency / UPDATE: Governor Martin Elechi Of Ebonyi State Loses PDP Primaries / I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.