Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,249 members, 7,970,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:11 PM

How I Will Defeat Boko Haram, By Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Will Defeat Boko Haram, By Atiku (315 Views)

Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience / Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How I Will Defeat Boko Haram, By Atiku by nigeriapenbase: 8:15am On Dec 02, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar says he has put in place a well thought-out anti-terror plan that would end the menace of Boko Haram, if elected into office.

According to the former Vice President, since terrorists are themselves human beings, and recruit their members from the local populace, he would make it tough for them to replenish their ranks by working for and with local communities

He, however, stressed that for whatever anti-terror plan to work, it must have the buy-in of the people “because terror can only thrive where there is local support.

READ MORE AT>>>>>>>>>>>NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

News Source:

Lalasticlala

Re: How I Will Defeat Boko Haram, By Atiku by iammo(m): 8:18am On Dec 02, 2018
I believe him on this, once PDP gained control of some north central states. Propaganda, politically motivated Fulani herdsmen stopped. We know for ISWAP to posses expensive Anti aircraft Guns of high caliber, some big politician are their financier
Re: How I Will Defeat Boko Haram, By Atiku by nzeobi(m): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2018
iammo:
I believe him on this, once PDP gained control of some north central states. Propaganda, politically motivated Fulani herdsmen stopped. We know for ISWAP to posses expensive Anti aircraft Guns of high caliber, some big politician are their financier
you mean those politicians that sponsored them against Jonathan?
Re: How I Will Defeat Boko Haram, By Atiku by iammo(m): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2018
nzeobi:

you mean those politicians that sponsored them against Jonathan?
perhaps, since Jonathan made it clear that he was PDP sole candidate for 2014 election and wouldn't honor the zoning arrangement they funded boko haram, and defected to APC, and since buhari didnt give them anything or position, they went back to the violence cycle
Re: How I Will Defeat Boko Haram, By Atiku by Mynd44: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2018

(1)

IF Udom Was Buhari! / The Only Good Thing About Buhari Government Is / If This Is True, Does It Mean Sudan Has Colonised Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.