Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,921 members, 7,883,213 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Lady Beaten By Her Former Lover After Being Caught With Another Man (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Beaten By Her Former Lover After Being Caught With Another Man (photos) (656 Views)

Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her / Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos / Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Beaten By Her Former Lover After Being Caught With Another Man (photos) by CastedGist: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2018
Pedyo Kure soap actress Elizabeth Nyandoro was recently bashed after being caught with another man by her former lover.

The incident also led her to her losing her acting role.

The 32 year old, who played the role of Vhoro, will not be on the screens anymore following the domestic violence incident with her married ex-lover known as Gerald Jerry’ Zimunya. The whole incident left her with a swollen and bruised face.

Elizabeth narrated how she was victimized by Jerry (39) after he caught her with a new man following their separation.

I have suffered a lot at the hands of Jerry, but I decided to part ways with him,” said Elizabeth.

“Besides being a jealous man, he was so violent that I regretted falling in love with him. I wonder how he is living with his wife since it is his nature to ill-treat women. After begging him to allow me to move on with my life, Jerry sent love messages apologizing for ill-treating me, but considering how I was being abused physically, I refused to mend the relationship.

The issue forced my boss to fire rue from Pedyo Kure and I have been replaced and I want to say to my fans that life is sometimes unfair. “I will meet them on the streets since they will no longer watch me on screen. Love, if joined with a cruel man, is not sweet”

Elizabeth, a hair dresser by profession, is now a cross border trader following he dismissal from Pedyo Kure. She was granted a peace order a the Civil Court following her separation with Jerry.

Meanwhile Jerry has been bombarding her phone with messages asking for forgiveness.

See more here >> http://gistmore.com/lady-beaten-after-being-caught-with-another-man-by-her-former-lover-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Former Lover After Being Caught With Another Man (photos) by CastedGist: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2018

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Former Lover After Being Caught With Another Man (photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2018
NAAAA APOLLO SHE GET FOR EYE ABI NAAA BLOW THE GUY USE MASSAGE HER EYE LIKE THAT embarassed
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Former Lover After Being Caught With Another Man (photos) by dingbang(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2018
angry men please wife battery is not good. Stop the silly act and grow up.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Former Lover After Being Caught With Another Man (photos) by CastedGist: 8:39am On Dec 02, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Former Lover After Being Caught With Another Man (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2018
Chaiii
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Former Lover After Being Caught With Another Man (photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2018
Why waste your energy on a woman who has made her choice.

No nees fighting with a pig in mud if you don't want to be seen as a pig.

(1) (Reply)

OAU ‘sex-for-marks’ Lecturer, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison / Revealed: New Tricks Beggars Use To Milk Lagos Residents / Lady Banky W Threatened With Jail Time Over Claims Of Promoting Buhari, Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.