Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,806 members, 7,889,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:56 PM

What Is The Best Fashion School/academy In Abuja:hudayya, Style Temple Or Kathy? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Best Fashion School/academy In Abuja:hudayya, Style Temple Or Kathy? (1533 Views)

Admission Is On For Qualified Students Into ND Programs Of Temple Gate Polytech / Learn At Sicher German Language Academy in Owerri and Aba / Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Fashion School/academy In Abuja:hudayya, Style Temple Or Kathy? by Mimi411: 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hello my dear fellow Nairalanders. Compliments of the season. The new year is approaching and I will like to start the year with a fresh new career. I am finally following my passion: fashion design.

I am based in Abuja and would like to know the best fashion school. I am focusing on important factors such as:

1. Quality of learning materials
2. Quality and commitment of instructors/tutors
3. Availability of quality equipment per student (Does every student have a machine available to learn and practice?)
4. Availability of mentorship
5. Commitment of the Creative/Admin Director
6. Commitment to the development of the student
7. Level of access to support during and after the course
8. Availability of learning tools and materials
9. Value for money/Return on Investment
10. Relevance of the modules taught
11. Quality and depth of the syllabus (practical & theory)
12. Tutor to student ratio. Is there attention and personalized tutoring giving to students. Will an instructor have my time?
13. Conducive learning environment - Space, Seating, Electricity, Lighting etc.
14. Final fashion show organization
15. Finally, do you really learn something tangible that you can apply and use to contribute to the industry at large?

Most importantly, please please, who has attended or knows any one that has attended any of the following:

1. Hudayya Fashion Academy
2. Style Temple Academy
3. Kathy Anthony Fashion School
4. The Fashion Academy Abuja (TFAA)

Kindly please please share your experiences. These are my top 4 choices and I need to decide in anticipation of the January entries.

I like to do my DUE DILLIGENCE before I invest in anything and we all should always endeavour to do so in any and every aspect of our lives. This list was carefully put together based on my research on global standards from looking at top foreign schools such as CSM, New School etc.

Please my Abuja people help a friend o! Whether first hand or third person experience, please share.

God bless you.
Re: What Is The Best Fashion School/academy In Abuja:hudayya, Style Temple Or Kathy? by Mzcream: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hi Mimi, I was making enquiries about this as well and stumbled on your thread. Please I am wondering if you got a response on which to go for. Did you eventually pick one of the fashion schools to attend and why?

(1) (Reply)

Mba In Unilag Or University Of Ife / Abeg Any Undergraduate Winner Of Mpn-essoscholarship Here / U.i Admissions List Of Successful Candidates (first Choice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.