Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus on his kneels to talk to Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus on his kneels to talk to Atiku (992 Views)

In Benin, The Governor Kneels To Greet The King, But Not So In Other Kingdoms.. / Honour President Buhari - Kwankwaso Tells PDP Chairman Uche Secondus / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus on his kneels to talk to Atiku by Brittneysarah(f): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
Yes This is Humble PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus on his kneels to talk to the Pdp presidential Candidate Atiku

He never win election oooooo
If he con win nkor.....if he can do that to his chairman.... MY PEOPLE WHO ARE WE

2 Likes

Re: PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus on his kneels to talk to Atiku by frbona: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
Brittneysarah:
Yes This is Humble PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus on his kneels to talk to the Pdp presidential Candidate Atiku

If he con win nkor.....if he can do that to his chairman.... MY PEOPLE WHO ARE WE
why is it taking you an eternity to upload the photos?
Re: PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus on his kneels to talk to Atiku by eyeview: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2018

Re: PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus on his kneels to talk to Atiku by magoo10(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
eyeview:
https://www.nairaland.com/4562175/uche-secondus-kneels-down-prays
zombies have nothing to campaign about Buhari hence result to propaganda and pettiness.

3 Likes

Re: PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus on his kneels to talk to Atiku by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
Brittneysarah:

If I slap you, you will post the pictures osiso
Re: PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus on his kneels to talk to Atiku by Mjshexy(f): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
Common, these men are praying undecided
Re: PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus on his kneels to talk to Atiku by IamD18: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus on his kneels to talk to Atiku by yarimo(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
A national chairman kneeling to beg his candidate and you called that humble? This is what AHMADU ALI , AUDU OGBHE, BAMANGAR TUKUR and EZEKWESILI NWODO and other former PDP national chairman's will not do to any candidate, because they are men of integrity. Shame on you and UCHE SECONDUS. FAYOSE and WIKE thank you for bringing PDP to this level grin grin
Brittneysarah:

Re: PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus on his kneels to talk to Atiku by rhymesnoni(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lies from pit of hell, this is not Atiku ooo
Re: PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus on his kneels to talk to Atiku by omonaijiria: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
Brittneysarah:

Where is your picture lie mohammed son
Re: PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus on his kneels to talk to Atiku by omonaijiria: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
yarimo:
A national chairman kneeling to beg his candidate and you called that humble? This is what AHMADU ALI , AUDU OGBHE, BAMANGAR TUKUR and EZEKWESILI NWODO and other former PDP national chairman's will not do to any candidate, because they are men of integrity. Shame on you and UCHE SECONDUS. FAYOSE and WIKE thank you for bringing PDP to this level grin grin

Stop been gullible, upload your picture
Re: PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus on his kneels to talk to Atiku by omonaijiria: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
rhymesnoni:
Lies from pit of hell, this is not Atiku ooo

You dey mind this BMC

Simple brain wisdom den no get
Re: PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus on his kneels to talk to Atiku by yarimo(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
omonaijiria:

Stop been gullible, upload your picture
I should upload my picture. . Kidnapped alert kidnapped alert kidnapped alert.. DCP Abba Kyari , DSS, ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE, and the police please be at alert
Re: PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus on his kneels to talk to Atiku by Mynd44: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2018

(1)

2019: Tinubu Meets With Loyalists, Strategises On Decimation Of PDP / Longest Bridge In Africa Opens In Zamfara By APC HOR Member / What's Ur Favorite Igbo Title Name For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.