Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,067 members, 7,890,518 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

Once You Are Tested HIV Positive, You Are A Dead Person – Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once You Are Tested HIV Positive, You Are A Dead Person – Nigerian Man (1059 Views)

3 Men Geng Raped A Gay Nigerian Man, Tested HIV Positive, Victim Gives Testimony / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / She Was Tested HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once You Are Tested HIV Positive, You Are A Dead Person – Nigerian Man by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
A Facebook user, Nwankwo Ogechi Peter has shared his belief and opinion saying that ‘once you test positive for HIV, that is the end for you’.

Nwankwo Ogechi made the post on December 1st which is celebrated as World’s AIDS day, the young man took to his Facebook page to voice out his opinion on the dreaded disease.

Read his post below:

“Today is world HIV & aids day, many are saying have a test and know your status and live happily that testing positive for HIV & aids is not the end of the world, but I said it is the end of the world because you can never think rightly again, every of your thoughts will be towards there all time.

No matter how hard counselors tried to advice you once you are positive to HIV you are positive and your health condition can never be the same again and only thing that will be coming to your mind is dead, that is the simple truth, putting on condom moving from different people and claim you are protected that you play safe is a big lie.

The best advice anyone can give you is to be faithful with the person you are sexing with, either your date or your wife/ husband and make sure that your partner is faithful to you too, i know is difficult to say stop sex, because is not even 1% possible but being faithful to your relationship is 100% safe for the both partners that remains faithfully to themselves.

Don’t be deceived with condom because is not 60% safe. don’t say you are not keeping much friends, is not about the quantity of friends you keep, you can keep millions of friends and be faithful to that one person whenever it comes to sex and be 100% safe, but keeping 2 or 3 friends and sexing with them claiming you are safe, is a big lie, you are not safe even 1%, you are not my dear, my own advice to you all out there is to be faithful and make sure your partner is faithful to you too and be 100% safe.
Happy new month to you all”

See More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/once-you-are-tested-hiv-positive-you-are-a-dead-person-nigerian-man/

Re: Once You Are Tested HIV Positive, You Are A Dead Person – Nigerian Man by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
Re: Once You Are Tested HIV Positive, You Are A Dead Person – Nigerian Man by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Once You Are Tested HIV Positive, You Are A Dead Person – Nigerian Man by IamD18: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Funny enough; Pregnancy is the major reason why people have sex with protection, not even HIV.

3 Likes

Re: Once You Are Tested HIV Positive, You Are A Dead Person – Nigerian Man by rickyboss333: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
hearing d word "sexing" makes me remember one village boy way bk forming intelligent. this Oga doesn't know that his believe can simply drive HIV positive people into mass cheerful giving of the virus. bros abeg hold ur own, your advice did not start well at all

1 Like

Re: Once You Are Tested HIV Positive, You Are A Dead Person – Nigerian Man by vizkiz: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Thousands of people are HIV positive yet they are living quality life. Many people are bored with this virus. Should they kill themselves?

This fool should just shut the fück up
Re: Once You Are Tested HIV Positive, You Are A Dead Person – Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
He’s right though. Knowing your positive is what will eventually kill you not the HIV AIDS itself.

All this long talks since morning about “fvck”

Asin sex. Naija love sex!!!!!! Chai, I’m not exempted. At times I just want to spread her legs open and be admiring the pvssy.
Re: Once You Are Tested HIV Positive, You Are A Dead Person – Nigerian Man by nanakgh(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2018
So I just had a drunken unprotected one night stand and its been bugging the hell outta me. Is this like a bad omen?? cry
Re: Once You Are Tested HIV Positive, You Are A Dead Person – Nigerian Man by SmellingAnus(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2018
stupidity:
He’s right though. Knowing your positive is what will eventually kill you not the HIV AIDS itself.

Asin sex. Naija love sex!!!!!! Chai, I’m not exempted. At times I just want to spread her legs open and be admiring the pvssy.
hahahah you dey straightforward grin
Re: Once You Are Tested HIV Positive, You Are A Dead Person – Nigerian Man by marvin906(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2018
honestly it isn't the disease that kills is the thinking that kills you

Re: Once You Are Tested HIV Positive, You Are A Dead Person – Nigerian Man by jericco1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
stupidity:

with this type of baloney. I don't think you're ready to change your moniker
Re: Once You Are Tested HIV Positive, You Are A Dead Person – Nigerian Man by GOFRONT(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
Something must still kill a man

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping With A And Thinking Of B / LOOK AT What I Bought From a London Guy [PICTURE] / How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.