Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,453 members, 7,937,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Trump’s Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trump’s Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian Man (747 Views)

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! / Donald Trump’s Daughter, TIFFANY Dating Billionaire From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump’s Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian Man by Topabiol: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
President of the United state of America- Donald Trump’s last daughter Tiffany Trump is quietly dating a wealthy man from Nigeria.
It can be exclusively reported that Tiffany is dating one Michael Boulos, who grew up in Lagos, Nigeria and a son to a multibillionaire who has chains of businesses.
It was learnt that the duo met during the summer in Greece. Micheal Boulos who also has a Lebanese origin, was invited to the White House In Washington DC last month for Thanksgiving

Boulos who is currently based in London attended an elite international school in Nigeria together with his younger brother who is an artiste.
It would be recalled that Tiffany’s father had earlier this year referred to Nigeria and other African Countries as Shit hole

Micheal’s family founded the Boulos Enterprises and the publicly traded conglomerate SCOA Nigeria.

https://www.involvenaija.com/exclusive-donald-trumps-youngest-daughter-dating-a-nigerian-man/

1 Share

Re: Trump’s Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian Man by honniemail(f): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
He doesn't have a Nigerian look

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Guilty / As A Lady Can You Stay A Month Without Looking At The Mirror / Life Styles Of Lauren Sanchez With Jeff Bezos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.