Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! (9563 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) / Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT / Commissioning Of 4 Nigerian Navy Warships By President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by ayusman16(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2010
Two very foolish muntulas!
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by tkb417(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2010
^^^ very foolish people indeed

wish both of them can be arrested and sent to kirikiri

useless human beings
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by 1988: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2010
i do know y grown men cant comport themselves even in public
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2010
Egotists!
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by Arabambi1: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2010
Why should a bridge have phase 1,  2 and 3? is is a 10 lane double decker bridge?

Tha's Naija for u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by Carlosein(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2010
Both seeking cheap fame.

from all indications, bankole deserved some (if any) recognition for his role.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by teskyg: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2010
Bankole was right to insult those two big fools.Why hurry to commission of the project when Bankole arrived?It baffle me that Daniel and Dagash at their age will behave in such a childish manner.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by mafolayomi(f): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2010
osiskooooooooooooo
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by 1105(f): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2010
i like bankole
hes my mentor
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by Carlosein(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2010
otokx:

Why should a bridge have phase 1,  2 and 3? is is a 10 lane double decker bridge?

you think it will only have 3 phases? in your dreams.

phase 1: demolish the old road. phase 2: build bridge. phase 3: demolish bridge. phase 4: build another road. phase 5: go to phase 1.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by Carlosein(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2010
190.:

i like bankole
hes my mentor

for lack of anyone better, i guess he'll do.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by monopolist: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2010
Otta Bridge Mission Accomplished
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by soldee: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2010
@tkb417
You're a disgrace for perpetuating the mentality of 'Old Men must rule till they Die'!! What do you mean 'small boi'? Is Bankole too young to be speaker? Forward minded people are rooting for power-shift to the next generation, you dey there dey mis yan! Abeg GERROUT!!
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by yousouph(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2010
Had it been Bankole arrive earlier the story will be more interesting. Over 10 years to incomplete a brigde! PHASE 3?
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by yemstrad(f): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2010
tkb417:

wtf is this?
stop foaming in the mouth

dont go about spewing fckery like u and i na buddy; stick to topic

if u have got nothn to contribute; scram

tkb, you are biting more than you can chew. I can see that you are so disrespectful and bad mannered. General Yemstrad will not dignify you with any further response on this page. From now on, you are better placed when ignored.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by tkb417(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2010
soldee:

@tkb417
You're a disgrace for perpetuating the mentality of 'Old Men must rule till they Die'!! What do you mean 'small boi'? Is Bankole too young to be speaker? Forward minded people are rooting for power-shift to the next generation, you dey there dey mis yan! Abeg GERROUT!!
were you born a retard? Get some fcking perspective
calling Bankie a smallie in the context of what happened means OGD must rule forever?

who are these cretins crawling over the surface of the earth? all the OGD bashing thread on NL; did u ever get to read my comments on OGD?
and even here, did i commend OGD or did you fail english classes in school

im sorry, u are daft
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by tkb417(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2010
yemstrad:

tkb, you are biting more than you can chew. I can see that you are so disrespectful and bad mannered. General Yemstrad will not dignify you with any further response on this page. From now on, you are better placed when ignored.
hahahahaha

retired General

gerrout grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by sukkytaiwo(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2010
coolThis show the type of "Politicking" we are Playing in this country, Let wait and see what will happened next, ?
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by zuuby(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2010
Why are some journalists hell bent on sacrificing the truth to fuel their falsehoods.
below is a picture of OGD's bus driver purportedly taking at a clinic where he was waiting for medical examination.
On close look ,that is MMA2 airport.
Pray me ? have the federal govt opened a clinic there or did the governor come in from ota to fly back to ogun state ?

http://www.saharareporters.com/comment/reply/8967

Sahara reporters are fast loosing their credibility

Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by kaiosama(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2010
Bankole, always showing his open teeth inside the big mouth.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by Xolom: 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2010
At least now we know the reason for the numerous fight at the national house of assembly,if the nations number four man cannot behave himself in public what do you expect from his followers. This is indeed a very big shame to the leaders of this country, they have failed us and we have a very long way to go . God help us.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by Xolom: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2010
After keeping the commissioner and governor waiting for two hour, he still has the effrontery to say all sort of rubbish to men old enough to be his father. I thought Bankole studied at Harvard, the definitely wasn't thought about respect for elders and time keeping.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by mobiss(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2010
don't knw y daniel is such a big fool wt, dt his big round nose potraying him as a drug addict. Anyway,i guess his heading for his political and financial water loo by teamimg-up wt d old age racketeer,IBB. God punish them all. Ase!
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by seanet02: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2010
they are both a disgrace to all sense of humanity, while fight over a project that involves none of their fathers money nor their bleeping cash, at least this money is nigeria's money not theirs. while would dimeji tell a minister that he would sack him yet he is not on cordial terms with the president. ogd has efcc on its neck while dimeji bankothief also has efcc on his neck they are both crooks.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by seanet02: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2010
bankole is a thief and ogd a thief!!!!!!! gbam
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by joeyfire(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2010
Fela called our democracy , ''demonstration of craze''and we thought he was the crazy one. I'm sure the soldiers are laughing at us now.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by tolu001: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2010
ooooohhhhh! wht sort of useless news is this?, by now we should be reading,
and in the course of the face-off they put a hole in each other's head and more than 20 of each of their aids were shot dead but no innocent citizen sustain any serious injury,
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by DrKnow1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2010
Bridge boys! grin
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by AjanleKoko: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Topic,
Wetin dem commission?
On Sunday I still drove through Sango. The bridge is abandoned. Na only market dem dey sell for there. The roads around that area have potholes that are deep enough to swallow a molue. These chaps are deranged.
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by sjeezy8: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2010
gooooooo Bankole!!!!!! - OGD is annoying
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by seanet02: 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2010
sjeezy8:

gooooooo Bankole!!!!!! - OGD is annoying
are you trying to side bankothief or what? Both him and O=he-G=steal=d=dollars are crooks (incuding all their blind supporters) gbam
Re: Showdown At Ota Bridge Commissioning ! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2010
dis yeyeruba leaders sef, small chance wey them get na to demostrate muscles like say if the real wahala show them go withstand, bankole no no say age mate dey, abi him tink say OGD go respect am, like say them be mates, young man with power grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Slept In The Bush For 3 Days To Stay Alive – Female Corps Member / Britain To Cut Its Foreign Aid Money To Nigeria By 50% / Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.