Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,606 members, 7,888,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire (2111 Views)

Prophet Walter Masocha Accused Of Sleeping With His Married Daughter,reportedly / Gist: Donald Trump's Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire / Donald Trump’s Daughter, TIFFANY Dating Billionaire From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by nabegibeg: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2018

December 2, 2018

Tiffany Trump, the daughter of US president, Donald Trump, is allegedly dating a Lagos-bred millionaire, Micheal Boulos.

According to Page Six reports, Micheal is the son of a multi-billion dollar family in Nigeria.

A source close to Tiffany told Page Six that the president’s daughter and Boulos spent Thanksgiving together and that he met most of her family.

“Tiffany is happy. She has so far been able to keep things with Michael under the radar.

“But she introduced him to her family at Thanksgiving, and he comes across as a very intelligent young man from a great family. There was no mention of the president’s unfortunate comment about African nations,” the source said.

https://punchng.com/trumps-daughter-reportedly-nigerian-millionaire/

Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by nabegibeg: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Naija no dey carry last

Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ugly girl angry

1 Like

Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by Emmzy201(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Ugly girl angry
U no fine reach her panties

Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Emmzy201:

U no fine reach her panties
Plastic surgery really does work indeed. smiley
Am not saying she's ugly, but the surgery is of no use.
Anyways just kidding, shes still fine.
Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Pajapaja:

See who’s calling someone ugly .
Lmao .
Wetin we no go see on Nairaland.
Nigga you’re fuglyy asf
Point of correction
That's not me
I was just kidding though.. She's fine. cheesy
The only thing I had problem with was the surgery.
Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by Pajapaja: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Point of correction
That's not me
Tueh
Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by Friedyokes: 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Point of correction
That's not me
stand by your word ...true true the girl no fine grin
Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by WinningEleven(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Ugly girl angry

Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by WinningEleven(m): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Point of correction
That's not me
ode.
Like say if you have the money you won't do the surgery.
Pure bullshit from a crappy member

Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
WinningEleven:
ode.
Like say if you have the money you won't do the surgery.
Pure bullshit from a crappy member

I won't and would never.
I am so proud of my body. cheesy
Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
how is he even a Nigeria undecided

2 Likes

Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by sundaygray(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
Make that guy no let that pvssy remain thesame. Make him destroy one or two things
Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by femi4: 5:16am On Dec 03, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Ugly girl angry
Alabosi
Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by femi4: 5:17am On Dec 03, 2018
sundaygray:
Make that guy no let that pvssy remain thesame. Make him destroy one or two things
pussy can neither be created nor destroyed
Re: Trump’s Daughter Reportedly Dating Lagos Millionaire by Supreme01: 7:02am On Dec 03, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
how is he even a Nigeria undecided

pls asked dem ...nonsense post
lieing bloggers.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Middle Belt So Slutty? / Be Careful Who You Hurt / Iron Bending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.