Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,456 members, 7,917,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:00 AM

Life Without Christ-esther Amaka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Without Christ-esther Amaka (256 Views)

Feminism Without Christ Is Equal To Vanity! / It Pains Me Seeing People Walking Around Without Christ Jesus. / Life Without Christ Is A Fruitless Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Without Christ-esther Amaka by soteria001(m): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
Life was an empty socket despaired of possessing life. Huge hands out spread and raised in imprecation and in threat, with mouth torn open in an anguished wound.

A body tattooed with wounds seen and unseen from the harsh whip strokes of hardship, disappointment, betrayal and all negative vices.

My skin was nothing more than a starched pound or shell of flesh tortured by the unwavering wickedness of the world.

Bitterness and tears congealed into hatred and it flowed through my veins as blood.

My spirit had been tortured by the threshold of pain from the past.

My soul had thick darkness imprinted on it, endlessly it search for even a little glimpse of light.

Not until that perfect gentleman walked into my life, my life was hanged on an epileptic pendulum.

He calmed the rowdy storm that threatened to drown my life away. He brought peace and quiet into my life.

He pulled my soul out of darkness and brought a marvelous light into it.

My spirit, He lifted from the pains of the past.

He washed my body with His precious blood and gave me a new life, new hope, new peace, new joy.

Now I have joy like a river because His grace found me.

#KingsBride

#EstherAmaka

https://mysoteria..com/2018/12/life-without-christ.html

(1) (Reply)

Pray Until Something Happens (3) / The Life Program And The Mankind Drama / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/12/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.