Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Atiku Sought The Help Of Uk Not To Be Arrested I US But Was Turned Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Sought The Help Of Uk Not To Be Arrested I US But Was Turned Down (2084 Views)

To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa / Rising Food, Fuel Prices Also Experienced In US, UK, Not Nigeria’s Problem — Lai / If Prof. Akintoye Is Arrested, I Will Burn Down Nigerian Embassy In UK Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Sought The Help Of Uk Not To Be Arrested I US But Was Turned Down by madridguy(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2018
Why are you exposing Pa OBJ naaaa, Atiku eyes will open when he reach US point of entry and they ask him to stay behind tongue

Agritech:
OBASANJO accompanied Taylor to Nigeria, offered him asylum, assured him of absolute safety. He later gave green light to the Interpol, simultaneously asked Taylor to run. He also told the World Police Taylor's running direction. When Taylor was caught, he called OBJ name 3 times, shook his and said "This man is a wicked man".
OBJ will tell a thief to go and steal and also tell the Police to go and catch the thief!!!!!!
Re: Atiku Sought The Help Of Uk Not To Be Arrested I US But Was Turned Down by MONITZ: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2018
a2personal2013:
Pls I need a president who can't travel to the UK or the US or any country outside the African continent so that they can develop our country. I don't know when travelling to the US is a criteria to become a Nigerian president.

We know what the one that has spent more time in London than Nigeria has already done to our economy and infrastructures.
Please stop this campaign of character assassination and focus on what you have done in the past 3 years. If you don't have anything to show, please get ready to pack your bags to where you belong.
I don't know why we see the US as pace setters when they can't even solve their own problems. Let's face our election and forget US Visa or travels.

I wish I could give u a thousand likes for ur write up.The BMC are just too petty,and the bearer of the post is an incurable zombie and his incoherent sentences make me shudder all the time,so much for being a member of the BMC.The funny thing is that they all crawl into their holes whenever their lord and master commits his numerous blunders whenever he is off the shores of the country because they know that defending the indefensible is arduous Bt when it has to do with trivial topics,u see them all hyperventilating on what is and what's not.It is indeed a pity that some people can sell their conscience for a morsel of porridge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Sought The Help Of Uk Not To Be Arrested I US But Was Turned Down by sarrki(m): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2018
MONITZ:

I wish I could give u a thousand likes for ur write up.The BMC are just too petty,and the bearer of the post is an incurable zombie and his incoherent sentences make me shudder all the time,so much for being a member of the BMC.The funny thing is that they all crawl into their holes whenever their lord and master commits his numerous blunders whenever he is off the shores of the country because they know that defending the indefensible is arduous Bt when it has to do with trivial topics,u see them all hyperventilating on what is and what's not.It is indeed a pity that some people can sell their conscience for a morsel of porridge.

N u think him talk sense?
Re: Atiku Sought The Help Of Uk Not To Be Arrested I US But Was Turned Down by Ovamboland(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
a2personal2013:
Pls I need a president who can't travel to the UK or the US or any country outside the African continent so that they can develop our country. I don't know when travelling to the US is a criteria to become a Nigerian president.

We know what the one that has spent more time in London than Nigeria has already done to our economy and infrastructures.
Please stop this campaign of character assassination and focus on what you have done in the past 3 years. If you don't have anything to show, please get ready to pack your bags to where you belong.
I don't know why we see the US as pace setters when they can't even solve their own problems. Let's face our election and forget US Visa or travels.

Lets bring back Shina Rambo or Joshua Dariye, or Even James Ibori, they probably can't travel to USA
Re: Atiku Sought The Help Of Uk Not To Be Arrested I US But Was Turned Down by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
deomelo:

It must be a requirement the way athiefKUlooter is desperately trying and running helter-skelter to enter the US so ask your uncle athiefKUlootet.

grin grin grin grin grin

resurrecting all these threads is fun

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!! IPOB Announces Biafra REFERENDUM Date / Saraki Just Left Ilorin After Losing Election With People Shouting Oleee(video) / BIAFRA: Igbos Are The Most Humiliated People In Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.