Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,299 members, 7,891,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:11 PM

Nigerian Man Testifies Of How Phone Started Working After Saving Pastor’s Number - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Testifies Of How Phone Started Working After Saving Pastor’s Number (405 Views)

Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments / Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) / “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Testifies Of How Phone Started Working After Saving Pastor’s Number by dably: 6:49am On Dec 03, 2018
A Nigerian man who took to Twitter to share a testimony he heard in Church, disclosed that a church member testified of how his phone started working after saving pastor’s number.

According to the Nigerian, his church member disclosed that his phone was giving him issues for the past two weeks before he saved the Pastor’s number. Read the tweet of a phone started working after saving pastor’s number below;

So one Testifier came out to give testimony in church today that his phone had been giving him issues for 2weeks and last week Sunday when he got and saved the pastors number, Monday morning he realised the phone was working perfectly On my life I’m not even joking

Yall asking me to mention the Church lol I honestly can’t but it’s one of them popular churches around.

The identity of the young was however not given out.

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-testifies-of-how-phone-started-working-after-saving-pastors-number

Cc; Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Nigerian Man Testifies Of How Phone Started Working After Saving Pastor’s Number by dably: 6:49am On Dec 03, 2018
cool

Re: Nigerian Man Testifies Of How Phone Started Working After Saving Pastor’s Number by dably: 6:57am On Dec 03, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Testifies Of How Phone Started Working After Saving Pastor’s Number by Fizzyflex(m): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2018
V
Re: Nigerian Man Testifies Of How Phone Started Working After Saving Pastor’s Number by godfatherx: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2018
I really don't blame the pastors for their excesses, it's followers like this who indulge them. Their gullibility is premium.
Re: Nigerian Man Testifies Of How Phone Started Working After Saving Pastor’s Number by nepapole(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2018
PHUCKERY!
Re: Nigerian Man Testifies Of How Phone Started Working After Saving Pastor’s Number by itspzpics(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Testifies Of How Phone Started Working After Saving Pastor’s Number by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2018
Smh.
Re: Nigerian Man Testifies Of How Phone Started Working After Saving Pastor’s Number by GisterBlogger: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Testifies Of How Phone Started Working After Saving Pastor’s Number by lordm(m): 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
Religion is fast becoming something else to some people

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh To Go Tour Comes 2019 / Mexico's Vanessa Crowned Miss World 2018. Photos / Ambani-piramal Wedding: Beyoncé Sings At A-rundown Indian Occasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.