Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,943 members, 7,962,999 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Some People Lobbied Osinbajo To Be His VP Assuming I’d Die -buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some People Lobbied Osinbajo To Be His VP Assuming I’d Die -buhari (291 Views)

Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice / Buratai Lobbied Ambassadorial Posting To Benin Republic To Escape Probe - SR / Tunde Fowler Lobbied For Second Term In Leaked Memo - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Some People Lobbied Osinbajo To Be His VP Assuming I’d Die -buhari by arinze198(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday revealed that some politicians who believed he was going to die during his last ailment had begun lobbying Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo to be considered as his vice when he became the President.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/people-lobbied-osinbajo-vp-assuming-id-die-buhari/

Re: Some People Lobbied Osinbajo To Be His VP Assuming I’d Die -buhari by Mynd44: 8:09am On Dec 03, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

Jonathan's PHD Authentic - Uniport / Buhari Ate This Meat...watch And See / PHOTO NEWS From Edo Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.