Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,797 members, 7,921,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:26 PM

Buhari/jubril See Questions People Are Asking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/jubril See Questions People Are Asking (953 Views)

Man Arrested In Aba After Facebook Post Criticising, Calling Buhari 'jubril' (pi / Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari/jubril See Questions People Are Asking by kanubiafra: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2018
by now i know you must have seen buhari's speech in poland. a line from that speech reads, and i quote : "those who believed i died went to beg osibanjo to make them vp" now pls can we get answers to these posers.
1 who and who beg osibanjo for vp slots where are they from? thier state, zones, region, religions etc?
2 if in event of an osibanjo presidency where will he most likely pick a vp from in the event of buhari's death? will it be sw ss or se?
3 will osibanjo take a christian or moslem vp?
4 does the ss and se have prominent moslem politicians that may beg osibanjo for vp slots?
5 so who and actually believed and promoted the buhari's death story ?
6 which region is most likely to produce the vp from osibanjo?
7 what will ipob/igbo gain from his death?
8 same osibanjo was under pressure to resign when the saga was on last year was that were still pressuring him to resign. that went to beg him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/jubril See Questions People Are Asking by Dadabanton49: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2018
Hmmmmmm, I smell foul play here ooooo.
Re: Buhari/jubril See Questions People Are Asking by kanubiafra: 10:48am On Dec 03, 2018
OILpussy, gidgiddy come in here and give your opinion mr jubril has indicted the north and exonorated ipob of blame over his death with this unintelligent speech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/jubril See Questions People Are Asking by kanubiafra: 10:50am On Dec 03, 2018
we dare buhari to publish the names of those who beg osibanjo for vp. and we also dare osibanjo to publish those who were pressuring him to resign while buhari was sick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/jubril See Questions People Are Asking by lawman88(m): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2018
Buhari is dead. Cabals are the ones teaching jubril to talk that way so that it will look as if he is the real buhari. Let him come and speak fulfude, remove cap and go for presidential debates to tell us about Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/jubril See Questions People Are Asking by Abfinest007(m): 10:56am On Dec 03, 2018
is true but buhari concentrate on how hw he will cry when he lose d election
Re: Buhari/jubril See Questions People Are Asking by kanubiafra: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2018
I dare buhari to name one igbo man that went to beg osibanjo.
Re: Buhari/jubril See Questions People Are Asking by eunisam: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2018
Now I understand why a president called someone lifeless. thank you Nnamdi Kanu for reviewing this to Nigeria even though they hate everything about you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/jubril See Questions People Are Asking by oilPUSSY(f): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2018
kanubiafra:
OILpussy, gidgiddy come in here and give your opinion mr jubril has indicted the north and exonorated ipob of blame over his death with this unintelligent speech
You have said it all.
We all know those that are praying for Buhari to die so that their Son would take over.
Buhari's death won't benefit Igbos in any way, be it President or VP.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/jubril See Questions People Are Asking by gidgiddy: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
kanubiafra:
by now i know you must have seen buhari's speech in poland. a line from that speech reads, and i quote : "those who believed i died went to beg osibanjo to make them vp" now pls can we get answers to these posers.
1 who and who beg osibanjo for vp slots where are they from? thier state, zones, region, religions etc?
2 if in event of an osibanjo presidency where will he most likely pick a vp from in the event of buhari's death? will it be sw ss or se?
3 will osibanjo take a christian or moslem vp?
4 does the ss and se have prominent moslem politicians that may beg osibanjo for vp slots?
5 so who and actually believed and promoted the buhari's death story ?
6 which region is most likely to produce the vp from osibanjo?
7 what will ipob/igbo gain from his death?
8 same osibanjo was under pressure to resign when the saga was on last year was that were still pressuring him to resign. that went to beg him?

If Buhari should die, Osibanjo cannot pick a VP from the South of Nigeria and he cannot pick a fellow Christian. There is an unwritten rule in Nigeria that the President and Vice President cannot come from the same zone(North and South) and they cannot be the same religion (Christian and Muslim). So those two points rules out Igbos and Osibanjo since Igbos are Christians and Southerners just like Osibanjo. Whoever the people that went to Osibsnjo for VP slot, it would have to be Northerners.

Personally, I don't care if Buhari is alive, dead or cloned. The only thing I care about is a referendum for my fellow Igbos so we can vote to exit this British made disaster called Nigeria and form our own country, with or without the minorities that border Igbo land.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy For Atiku, Buhari, Sowore (pdp Will Regret In 2019) By Evang Emaka / 100,000 Thousand APC Members Decamps To PDP In Bauchi State / Nigerians Celebrate Buhari Wife, Aisha As She Clocks 48th Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.