Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Which Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church (591 Views)

Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) / Which Church Represents True Christianity / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Church by davodguy: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2010
please i need a church to start with.

start early and close at worst 10:00am

A church that u will be moved in the spirit with their preaching and ministration.

WHICH CHURCH??
Re: Which Church by Acidosis(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2010
The church of christ, a church without spot or wrinkle. The time shouldn't be a problem. . The spirit doesn't respect human protocols. . .it's not a school, remember?
Re: Which Church by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2010
David try daystar. 1St service 7.am to 8.30am 2nd service 8.30am to 10.00am
Hows d office? Keep my 2k for me oo
Re: Which Church by Acidosis(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2010
^^daystar is a business oriented church. Sam Adeyemi uses psychological quotations with few biblical terms.
Re: Which Church by Mortiple(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2010
Acidosis:

^^daystar is a business oriented church. Sam Adeyemi uses psychological quotations with few biblical terms.

What about The Church of Christ that you recommended?

A Church that does not believe that miracle exist but patronizes herbalists and native doctors, when need arises.
A Church that condemns the use of musical instruments in church worship but listens and dances to secular music at their closet.

Abeg, no go there!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Church by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2010
you don't have to waste your time going to the church, afterall i hear believers say that God is everywhere, so if he is everywhere you can always go to the brothel and worship, that way you kill two birds with one stone (u have s.ex and ask for forgiveness) lol, grin
Re: Which Church by Dolemite(f): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2010
infidelguy:

you don't have to waste your time going to the church, afterall i hear believers say that God is everywhere, so if he is everywhere you can always go to the brothel and worship, that way you kill two birds with one stone (u have s.ex and ask for forgiveness) lol, grin
AMEN brother!! cheesy
Re: Which Church by Rhino3dm: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2010
They are all business empire with capitalistic tendency. If you doubt me stop giving those con men tax, oh sorry tithes and see weather they not all close down shops or church.

(1) (Reply)

Spirtual Maturity Is What Is Needed In These Last Days / The Power Of The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ / Question 2 The Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.