Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,566 members, 7,934,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:08 PM

Throwback :- I Love Macmillan English - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Throwback :- I Love Macmillan English (1147 Views)

Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher / University Of Ibadan Meal Ticket In 1972 (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Throwback :- I Love Macmillan English by Jothamthompson: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mr Nwosu has two daughters and four sons, they are preparing for Christmas...Nkechi is sweeping the floor while Ngozi is cutting the pineapple with a knife. Mrs Nwosu is cooking the rice. There are some tomatoes on the table near the big pot.

Mr Nwosu is holding two big chickens. The girls are happy, they like Christmas time, they like eating chicken and rice and they like singing Christmas songs.

(1) (Reply)

See Top 10 Universities With Cheapest School Fees In Nigeria / Crisis In Fuoye {oye And Ikole} As Herdsmen, Cultists And Indigenes Clash / 1st Class Graduate, American University Of Nigeria Shares Her Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.