Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,995 members, 7,903,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed (3666 Views)

Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) / Police Arrest Lady Who Lured Man She Met On Facebook And Arranged For Him To Be / Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by EmagNig(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
A lady has taken to social media to narrate on how her boyfriend made police officers to arrest her because she left him, which he couldn't bear because she was too good in bed.

According to the lady, she had to call it quit because the ex boyfriend impregnated his cousin, but was surprised when the police arrested her on his order.

Read what she shared on her Instagram page below;

I have tried so hard to reach out to some people/persons who I believed can be of help, but since I was unable to get access to them let me post it here on my page….. I was on my way home on 1/12/18. 7.15 P.M when I saw 3 men in police T shirt.

They said I had to go with them to their station that they came to arrest me, I laughed so hard because I thought they were only joking but when I started moving forward one of them grabbed my hand and said ”Are you stupid where do you think you are going?”!!.

I told them I would not go with them without telling me the crime I committed, so I started shouting that was how a dirty slap came from nowhere and landed on my face. At this point I was shouting, crying and shaking, I said to myself, no, these are not police officers these are kidnappers.

When we got to their station(egbeda police station in alimosho local govt lagos)that was when I realized that they are real police officers and not kidnappers ….Behold my boyfriend (Ex )pay policemen to arrest me because I broke up with him and he couldn’t get himself another girl who is good in bed, that I’m too sweet and very romantic ….

This is the guy I broke up with because he impregnated his own cousin. The police were saying I SHOULD TAKE THE GUY BACK BECAUSE HE IS CRAZY ABOUT ME, AFTERALL THEY HAVE TERMINATED THE SAID PREGNANCY, A MAN WILL ALWAYS CHEAT BUT WILL DEFINITELY RUN BACK TO THE SWEETEST WOMAN blah, blah, blah…

This is my uncle blaming me for keeping people’s secret, blaming me for being too good to people ( male & female ) blaming me for being good in bed, blaming me for being too calm. But this is who I am it is not my fault…

To those policemen here is my questions: (1)how much money did you guys collected to get me arrested?? (2)why did you guys treated me like a criminal (dragged and slapped me) when you knew perfectly well I did not commit any crime?? (3) why did you guys refused to release me until my uncle stormed the station??..

https://lailasnews.com/lagos-police-allegedly-arrest-lady-for-being-too-good-in-bed

lalasticlala

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by FlyingTOMATOE: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
That's cool.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by Issame: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lol
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by luiscarter(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
If i be police, i go slap the boyfriend comot from station, when you dey knack her, you tell us?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by nepapole(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by mankand(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
Unfortunately there is no police station in egbeda, the closest police station are Area M police command idimu and moshalashi police station

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by TheTourist: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
She looks "too good in bed" from afar. Fear slim girls in bed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by Oreofepeters: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
When Nigerian police see money, they would be willing to take the judgement of standard to the substandard..
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by TheAntagonist(m): 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
mankand:
Unfortunately there is no police station in egbeda, the closest police station are Area M police command idimu and moshalashi police station

Nice one spotting this bro grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by tee59(f): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
mankand:
That's good. Why the lies.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by bossvinqualad25(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Na ur talent oooo,Venza,2012 model black colour is available at a give away price of 6.5m check my signature for contact.location lagos
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
mankand:
U can imagine! Some people are already insulting police
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by oglalasioux(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
gloria34:
U can imagine! Some people are already insulting police

She may be lying about the offence committed but the police address is not a basis for saying she's lying about being arrested.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by IamPlato(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Who You Are Abi?

So Being Good In Bed In Now A Talent.

SmH! Some Girls are Irredeemable
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by Tamarapetty(f): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
So what should we now do since you're good in bed?? Nobody was there when you mastered the skill.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by FisifunKododada: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Its her fault for been too good in bed. shocked

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by boomssey(f): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
luiscarter:
If i be police, i go slap the boyfriend comot from station, when you dey knack her, you tell us?? angry
honestly those police are very daft anyway d stupid guy don bribe dem na d reason y dem dey over react.this is Nigeria n anything can happen.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by luiscarter(m): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
boomssey:
honestly those police are very daft anyway d stupid guy don bribe dem na d reason y dem dey over react.this is Nigeria n anything can happen.

Money really makes the world go round
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by boomssey(f): 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
luiscarter:

Money really makes the world go round
no doubt!
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by luiscarter(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
boomssey:
no doubt!

If i was in his shoe, ah would move on. Life to short to loose the strap lol
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by ChopBellefull(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
If i ws one of d police, i must investigate if she is truly good in bed, to make sure is nt lying.. I hate lies

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:44am On Dec 04, 2018
She's still slaying behind counter grin
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by backnbeta(f): 5:52am On Dec 04, 2018
Shitty story from an intending ashewo.
You forgot to put your number so your future clients can locate you undecided
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 04, 2018
mankand:
Or shasha, I think the lady needs husband or boyfriend , that's nice publicity. She her putting her tweeter account so that people can contact her.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Lady For Being Too Good In Bed by EscobarSnipes(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2018
and you took to social media to announce to the world that you are an expert at fornication? Aunty, kwontinuundecided

(1) (Reply)

Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) / Iponsex Review / Can You Do This For 700 Million??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.