Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,483 members, 7,978,581 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:46 AM

It’s December Already …… What Happened To Your 2018 New Year Resolution? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It’s December Already …… What Happened To Your 2018 New Year Resolution? (245 Views)

What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 / ASUU Strike: Resolution Of ASUU Branches On Fg’s Offer / Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s December Already …… What Happened To Your 2018 New Year Resolution? by starryadmin: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Remember how we all shouted happy New Year to 2018 and we made numerous New Year resolutions.

Now take your pen, write down all the New Year resolution you made and tick the ones you've achieved.

One major goal about New Year resolution is how to become a better version of ourselves; Better life, more money, better life all round etc.

We will continue in the same circle and remain where we are if we don’t discipline ourselves to improve. New Year’s resolutions will work if we work it out by having MONTHLY and then WEEKLY RESOLUTION. Resolution setting is goal setting. How do you plan to make positive changes if you do not set realistic goals and then act upon them? You must ACT to achieve.

Why don’t you make learning a new skill or improving on your existing skill your Monthly (December) resolution.

P.S: Standing still is the same as moving backwards when it comes to goals, because time continues to move forward.

I suggest you learn a new skill or improve on your existing skills.

You can learn how to use the following ;

• SAGE 50

• QuickBooks

• SAGE Evolution

• Advance Excel

• PowerPoint

• Microsoft Word

• Pastel Evolution

• Financial Modelling etc.

You want to learn?

Do call any of the number below for details

07038174484, 08023428420
Re: It’s December Already …… What Happened To Your 2018 New Year Resolution? by samdollas2004(m): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
How much is Taxation and Business Management finance video in the foundation level. I called all your numbers and it's not going.
starryadmin:
Remember how we all shouted happy New Year to 2018 and we made numerous New Year resolutions.

Now take your pen, write down all the New Year resolution you made and tick the ones you've achieved.

One major goal about New Year resolution is how to become a better version of ourselves; Better life, more money, better life all round etc.

We will continue in the same circle and remain where we are if we don’t discipline ourselves to improve. New Year’s resolutions will work if we work it out by having MONTHLY and then WEEKLY RESOLUTION. Resolution setting is goal setting. How do you plan to make positive changes if you do not set realistic goals and then act upon them? You must ACT to achieve.

Why don’t you make learning a new skill or improving on your existing skill your Monthly (December) resolution.

P.S: Standing still is the same as moving backwards when it comes to goals, because time continues to move forward.

I suggest you learn a new skill or improve on your existing skills.

You can learn how to use the following ;

• SAGE 50

• QuickBooks

• SAGE Evolution

• Advance Excel

• PowerPoint

• Microsoft Word

• Pastel Evolution

• Financial Modelling etc.

You want to learn?

Do call any of the number below for details

07038174484, 08023428420

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 Admission Study In Philippines The Most Cheapest Country In The Word / Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (mapoly) School Fees For 2018/2019 Academic Session [ / Best 1z0-932 Dumps | 1z0-932 Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.