Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,108 members, 7,977,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:08 PM

My Quirky Review Of Sophie Kinsella’s I’ve Got Your Number - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Quirky Review Of Sophie Kinsella’s I’ve Got Your Number (289 Views)

Foremost African Philosopher, Prof Sophie Oluwole, Dies At 83 / 'The Road To Victoria Island’: A Review Of Suraj Tunji Oyewale’s Book / ‘I Got Your Man As My Christmas Present’ – Fiction Story By Sandra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Quirky Review Of Sophie Kinsella’s I’ve Got Your Number by mareeam802(f): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Sophie Kinsella’s “I’ve got your number” is a thrilling and captivating book that kept me glued to my screen (yes, I read the e-book). Believe me, I couldn’t do any other thing until I completed the 800+ paged novel.
This is an unusual review because of my love for this book…one of the best books I’ve read in 2018!!!

#Spoiler Alert
Why did I find it attractive? What’s so unique about the storyline?
I’ve got your number is an autobiographical fiction about a woman, Poppy Wyatt, who lost her engagement ring which had been in her fiancé’s family for three generations.
On the very day that her fiancé (Magnus)’s parents were to arrive from the US, she lost her engagement ring and in the same panic, also ended up losing her phone.
She found an abandoned phone in a bin and decided to keep the phone so that the hotel, where her ring was lost, could phone her when they find it.
The owner of the phone, Sam Roxton wanted his phone back, and Poppy and Sam found their lives becoming increasingly entangled.

What is intriguing about the characters?
Poppy Wyatt- Poppy is a charming and jovial lady who had eccentric ways to handle her unpredictable situation.

Continue reading https://www.maryamnittywall.com/2018/12/my-quirky-review-of-sophie-kinsellas.html

(1) (Reply)

A Lifetime Revenge (episode 3) / Writer / Let's There Be Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.