Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,826 members, 7,969,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:33 AM

"Deontay Wilder Will Try To Avoid Rematch At All Costs" - Tyson Fury - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Deontay Wilder Will Try To Avoid Rematch At All Costs" - Tyson Fury (365 Views)

Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? / Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) / Deontay Wilder Will Beat Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Deontay Wilder Will Try To Avoid Rematch At All Costs" - Tyson Fury by GisthoodBlog(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
Tyson Fury has claimed WBC Heavyweight Champion Deontay Wilder will try to avoid a rematch with him "at all costs".

An exciting fight in Los Angeles ended in a draw and Wilder was able to retain his WBC Heavyweight Title.

However, Fury speaking on ITV's Good Morning Britain claimed Wilder will try to avoid a rematch at all cost.

"The feeling was catastrophic. When they said a draw I could not believe what I was hearing', said Fury.

"I tried to calm my brothers down and the team down. The last thing I wanted was a massive brawl going in the crowd or massive riot, which could have happened if I wouldn't have calmed the situation down.

"I got fair treatment but when you know you've worked hard and climbed off the canvas and everything twice, and battled back, I thought I'd definitely won.

"The only two rounds I'd lost were round nine and round 12, so even if they're 10-8rounds I'd still won 8-4.

"I've got a funny feeling he's going to get his running shoes out and stay away from me at all costs', he added.

"I worked really hard, I've done my best and I should have been rewarded with the decision. We've got to roll the dice again.

"I wouldn't like this to happen again. It's happened to me, it's happened to Lennox, it's happened to so many great fighters of the past and it continues to happen throughout history."

See more;http://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/wilder-will-try-to-avoid-rematch-tyson.html

cc: lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: "Deontay Wilder Will Try To Avoid Rematch At All Costs" - Tyson Fury by MJBOLT: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Fury needs to STFU and get back in line like everybody else,now let's see if wilder will duck AJ or Whyte
Re: "Deontay Wilder Will Try To Avoid Rematch At All Costs" - Tyson Fury by MrSix: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lols...

Need a laptop?
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Delivery charges apply outside Lagos and it's pay before delivery or get someone in Lagos we can deliver to
Tell me what you want or your budget range.
Number in my signature

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Was Denied Ballon D'or - Rivaldo / Champions League Last 16 Draw Seeding, Teams & Fixtures / Official Europa League Draw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.