Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:34 PM

Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst (917 Views)

Biafra or Black Emancipation: Opening the eyes of black people (Pic) - must read / Biafran Struggle Through The Eyes Of Julius Nyerere. / Nigeria In The Eyes Of A Briton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by basktmout: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2010
Faced with the issue of bkbabe that is currently plageuing Nairaland, and out of human sympathy for the poor soul, I took his problem to a reknowned Yoruba psychoanalyst(names withheld).
He suggested that bkbabe may be suffering from a rare condition called 'Prison Love Syndrom',PLS. He stated that this happens when gay men propose to taxi drivers. When the taxi drivers reject them they develop an unexplained hatred for the ethnic group of that taxi driver.according to him, the only viable treatment for the patient is imediate referral to the nearest psychiartic ward. If not done the patient progresses to a stage where he begins to commit crimes just so he can be jailed and 'get involved with his kind'. As he said this my mind flashed back to bkbabe's story of how he once quarelled with an Igbo taxi driver for an unspecified reason. It was then that I realised why bkbabe hates the Igbos with so much venom.
Please let us help bk babe by urging him to join the psychiartic ward for immediate treatment. Yes he is a drooling dimwit whose mum cannot tell who his father is: but guys, he is still a human being.Let's convince him to go for psychiartic treatment before he rapes his male cousins just so he can be thrown into jail. P:s expect howls of protest from bk's bianches like 9jaganja, but please ignore them. Just beg bk to go treat himself before he, (Winks).
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2010
Na wah! I think unemployment is taking it's toll on NL. undecided
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by basktmout: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2010
Brokeazz bianch. You talking of yourself right? Y'all crazy.
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2010
casketmouth, take the hint. get a job!
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by basktmout: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2010
Ziddy, take the hint. get your face a job!
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by basktmout: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2010
That's the real reason your mum disowned you,
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by seanet02: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2010
why attacking bk, you are a slowpoke
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by basktmout: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2010
Your face is a slowpoke
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by basktmout: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2010
Drooling fool!
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by seanet02: 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2010
@bkmouth me or another person?
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by basktmout: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2010
YOU! Stupid!
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by seanet02: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2010
I can see why you are basket mouth, all talk and no reasoning DWEEB
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by seanet02: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2010
I dont have much time for idiots like you. Bye
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by ikeyman00(m): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2010
seanet
why attacking bk, you are a slowpoke

wat a s tupid thing to say shocked
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by basktmout: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2010
@ ikeyman00
Don't mind the shameless hipocrite. When Bk makes Igbo post him no go see any problem there.
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by komando7(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2011
Parents beware: the infamous Brooklyn phag called bkbabe escaped from his/her assylum earloier today;please inform your kids to avoid weird looking, skirt wearing males who offer sweets to strangers, as he may just be the peadophile bk, looking to despoil more children.
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by komando7(m): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2011
@ topic
My personal opinion is that this guy seems to be unhealthily fixated on Igbo taxi drivers;why? Check out his latest post on January, 18 2011(about his meeting the smartest Nigerian who turns out to be an Igbo taxi driver. This is different from his other post (2010) about insulting Ojukwu when an Igbo taxi driver asked him for his trans fare. Something is really wrong here. Are these Freudian slips, or is the unbalanced dude bk trying to tell the world something, however deranged such a message might be. Well we are watching, but please let Igbo taxi drivers beware of a fruitcaky dude called bkbabe: if a skirt wearing man enters your taxi, ask if his name is bkbabe before you attempt to transport him.
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by buzugee(m): 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2011
lmao @ skirt wearing man
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by KaluAkanu: 12:02am On Jan 20, 2011
Igbo taxi drivers in New York should beware. While this loon is on the loose, every Igbo man should be careful. I never seen someone so obsessed with a people. I understand a joke, but this guy is something else.
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by bkbabe97y(m): 2:21am On Jan 20, 2011
basktmout:

Faced with the issue of bkbabe that is currently plageuing Nairaland, and out of human sympathy for the poor soul, I took his problem to a reknowned Yoruba psychoanalys[/b]t(names withheld).
He suggested that bkbabe may be suffering from a rare condition called 'Prison Love Syndrom',PLS. He stated that this happens when gay men propose to taxi drivers. When the taxi drivers reject them they develop an unexplained hatred for the ethnic group of that taxi driver.according to him, the only viable treatment for the patient is imediate referral to the nearest[b] psychiartic
ward. If not done the patient progresses to a stage where he begins to commit crimes just so he can be jailed and 'get involved with his kind'. As he said this my mind flashed back to bkbabe's story of how he once quarelled with an Igbo taxi driver for an unspecified reason. It was then that I realised why bkbabe hates the Igbos with so much venom. 
Please let us help bk babe by urging him to join the psychiartic [/b]ward for immediate treatment. Yes he is a drooling dimwit whose mum cannot tell who his  father is: but guys, he is still a human being.Let's convince him to go for [b]psychiartic treatment before he despoils his male cousins just so he can be thrown into jail. P:s expect howls of protest from bk's bianches like 9jaganja, but please ignore them. Just beg bk to go treat himself before he, (Winks).

LOL. . . . .  is this low self-esteem or what?

Deep down, I think yall Ibos really suckers for a good trashing. Yall fuckers is sadist for real! U love when I molest u, dontcha? Sickos!

p.s: meanwhile; learn how to spell properly. I already highlighted some of ur numerous blunders for ur benefit, since ur kin folk was too dumb to do it for ya!
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by komando7(m): 2:26am On Jan 20, 2011
Thank you Kanu Akanu
This guy is a loon. I dont know why he ever bothers to live the loony bean, and his fellow street rats to post up on here. And he is supposed to be a 'Caucasian' froma a first world country(as well as Hispanic). Add multiple personality disorder, no confusion. No, he must be the Brooklyn demoniac, with a thousand demons within him. Such hatred, as he has for the Igbo is not normal but pathological.
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by omongbatim: 2:27am On Jan 20, 2011
bk.babe97y:

LOL. . . . .  is this low self-esteem or what?

Deep down, I think yall Ibos really suckers for a good trashing. Yall fuckers is sadist for real! U love when I molest u, dontcha? Sickos!

p.s: meanwhile[b];[/b] learn how to spell properly. I already highlighted some of your numerous blunders for your benefit, since your kin folk was too dumb to do it for ya!

Pot calls kettle black.
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by bkbabe97y(m): 2:30am On Jan 20, 2011
omongbatim:

Pot calls kettle black.

Uh. . . sir, english is my first language!

Whats urs?!
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by omongbatim: 2:32am On Jan 20, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Uh. . . sir, english is my first language!

Whats urs?!

Many so-called native English speakers write thrash, just like you do. But again, you are a bloody Yoruba.
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by komando7(m): 2:34am On Jan 20, 2011
@ bk shiit!!!(and Komando spits to emphasize his point)
Dont you like it? For once you have your own thread, a whole thread dedicated to you. You finally got the attention from the Igbo that you have craved, no scrumaged for ever since you came up on Nairaland. You must be crying tears of joy from your loony eyes. Cry yourself an ocean. The Igbo has noticed you. Eediota!
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by bkbabe97y(m): 2:36am On Jan 20, 2011
omongbatim:

Many so-called native English speakers write[b] thrash[/b], just like you do. But again, you are a bloody Yoruba.

ROFLMAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHhahahahHAHAHAHA!!!!

"THRASH" or "TRASH"?

Dude, just write in Ibo. Trust, I got folks to interpret!!!
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by komando7(m): 2:55am On Jan 20, 2011
Still @ bk (komando clears throat and spits)
Let me point out that you are the biggest murderer of the English language up on here. Loony creature.
what is 'aint'? what is 'aincha'? What is 'gotcha'? All these are words you regularly use in you silly posts; but do yourself a favour: dust up your daughter's English dictionary and search for the above highlighted words. I bet you your mama's faded beauty you 'aint' 'gonna' see 'em'.
My point is emphasized: you are just a miserable creature of the street (surely a male prostitute cum crack dealer) wherever you are, and the "Igbo taxi" stories you have told are either a figment of your depraved imagination, or a disturbing sign of some strange sexual peccadillos, as our Yoruba psychoanalyst has pointed out. Anyway, either way, you are still a poor excuse for a human being, so go suck your fathers 'bone' as he taught you to since you came into this world.
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by omongbatim: 3:04am On Jan 20, 2011
bk.babe97y:

ROFLMAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHhahahahHAHAHAHA!!!!

"THRASH" or "TRASH"?

Dude, just write in Ibo. Trust, I got folks to interpret!!!
That was to illustrate to you that people like you (so-called native speakers of English) write thrash (bad English), rather than trash (good English). You do not get it? Did you not see that word was in bold to make a point, fo-ol?
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by komando7(m): 3:06am On Jan 20, 2011
@ bkloon
I suppose you have had enough time to open your daughters dictionary. Hope you have learnt something.
Re: Bkbabe In The Eyes Of A Psychoanalyst by bkbabe97y(m): 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2011
omongbatim:

That was to illustrate to you that people like you (so-called native speakers of English) write thrash (bad English), rather than trash (good English). You do not get it? Did you not see that word was in bold to make a point, fo-ol?

Well, if this is the best u could do. . . .

Ure Ibo so its expected that ud try to lie ur way outta any situation!

"THRASH" indeed! ROFLMAO!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, Ex-militant Leaders Meet In Abuja ! / Atiku Off To Europe / Acn Blasts Gej Over Unfortunate Comments At Ibadan Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.